1.Can I use a safety box?
我可以使用一个保险箱吗?
2.May I leave my valuables with you?
你可以替我保管贵重物品吗?
3.Will you keep my passport and air tickets?
请你替我保管护照和机票好吗?
4.I lost my key.Do I have to compensate for the loss?
我的钥匙遗失了,我要赔偿损失吗?
5.I left the key to the safe somewhere behind.
保险箱的钥匙不知放在何处了。
6.I want to take my ticket out of the safety box?
我要取保险箱内的机票好吗?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:I am sorry to say this,but I seem to have lost the key to the safe.
很抱歉,我好像已把保险箱的钥匙掉了。
B:Where do you think you lost it? Outside the hotel?
你想想看掉在哪里?是掉在饭店外面吗?
A:Yes,I believe so.How should I compensate for this?
是的,我相信是,我该怎样赔偿这个呢?
B:I'm afraid,ma'am,you have to pay U.S. $100 since you lost the key.
我想,夫人,你遗失钥匙要付美金100元。
A:What!One hundred U.S. dollars.Is it covered by the insurance?
什么!100元美金,不包含保险金吗?
B:I'm afraid no.It is not covered by this insurance.
我恐怕没有,这不包含保险金的。