1.Is laundry service availbale?
有洗衣服务部吗?
2.I have some shirts to be washed.
我有些衬衣要洗。
3.I want my jacket dry-cleaned.
我的夹克要干洗。
4.Do you have "the same day" laundry service here?
你们这里有“当日”洗衣服务吗?
5.Can I leave it in my room?
我可以把要洗的衣物放在我的房间吗?
6.Where can I find a laundry bag?
我要到哪里能找到洗衣袋呢?
7.When will it be ready?
什么时间会洗好呢?
8.I must have my shirt back by 3 p.m. tomorrow.
我送洗的衬衣请务必在明天下午3点钟送回来。
9.Please return it by this evening since I'm leaving at 6 o'clock tomorrow morning.
因为我明天早上6点钟要离开,请今晚送回来。
10.The laundry I ordered yesterday is not ready yet.
昨天我送洗的衣物尚未洗好。
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Hello.I sent out my laundry yesterday.Aren't they ready?
喂,我昨天送洗的衣物洗好没有呢?
B:They'll be ready by this afternoon.
到今天下午才会洗好。
A:Oh,no!I'm leaving for Japan at 11 this morning.
啊,不!今天早上11点我就要离开去日本了。
B:Is that right?We're very sorry.
是那样吗?我们非常抱歉。
A:I thought it was "the same day" service.Anyway,please do hurry.
我以为这是“当日”服务,无论怎样,请赶快。
B:I'm afraid we can't return it by 11 o'clock.
我恐怕我们11点无法送到。
A:Well,then,would you send it to Japan,please?
好的,那么,请你把它寄到日本好吗?
B:Yes,we'll do so.
是的,我们就这样办。