1.I have a reservation for a double.
我预约了一间双人房。
2.What's the room rate?
住房价是多少呢?
3.Do you have any better one?
你们有比较好一点的吗?
4.I'll be staying for three nights.
我要住3个晚上。
5.Can I check in?
我可以进住吗?
6.When is the check out time?
办理退房时间是几点?
7.May I have room service?
请给我住房服务好吗?
8.A single with bath,please?
请给一间有浴室的单人房好吗?
9.I'd rather have a less expensive one.
我宁愿要一间比较便宜的。
10.I can't find any towels in my room.
房间内找不到毛巾。
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:I have a reservation for a single with a bath.
我要预约一间有浴室的单人房。
B:We're sorry,but single rooms have been occupied.
很抱歉,我们的单人房已被预订满了。
A:What's the room rate?
房价是多少呢?
B:It's little expensive for me.Do you have any other room?
对我来说稍贵些,你们还有别的房间吗?
A:Then,how about this room with just a shower?
那么,这间房只有淋浴的,怎样呢?
A:May I see the room?
我可以看一下房间吗?
B:I'll take this room.
我就要这间。
A:Is the rate for a room only?
这个价钱只是房费吗?
B:No,sir.The tax is included.
不,先生,包含税金在内。