1.Where is the taxi stand?
出租车停车站在哪里?
2.Where is the pay phone?
公用电话在哪里?
3.Where is the limousine bus going downtown?
到城市中心去的小巴士在哪里?
4.How much does it cost to get to the downtown area?
到城市中心去要多少钱呢?
5.May I board the bus?
我可以搭巴士吗?
6.Here,I have my confirmation slip.
这就是我的确认单。
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Hello,is this the ABC Company?
喂,这是ABC公司吗?
B:Yes.May I help you?
是的,我能为你服务吗?
A:We have just arrived from Tokyo and we've been looking for our reserved car of your company all over,but we cannot find it.
我们刚从东京来的,我们一直在寻找向贵公司预约好的汽车,但我们都找不到。
B:What is your reservation number?
请问你的预约号码好吗?
A:Our reservation number is J-221.
我们的预约号码是J-221号。
B:Let me see.Oh,yes.We have your reservation number.
请让我看一下,啊,是的。我们有你的预约号码。
A:You mean you haven't arranged any car.
你的意思是你们没有安排任何车。
B:I'm sorry to say "No."
很抱歉,“没有”。
A:Here,I'll take a taxi instead.How do you refund us?
我改坐出租车,你们怎样退还钱给我们呢?