1.Where is immigration?
入境审查在哪儿?
2.Where can I get my baggage?
我在哪里提我的行李呢?
3.I'll stay for five days.
我要住5天。
4.I'm here on business.
我是因公事而来此地的。
5.I've come here to study English.
我是到这里来读英文的。
6.I come to see my friend.
我来拜访朋友的。
7.These are my personal belongings.
这些是我的个人物品。
8.This is my passport and customs declaration card.
这是我的护照和海关申报卡。
9.I have nothing to declare.
我没有物品要申报。
10.This is for my own use.
这是我自己使用的。
11.Can I shut my suitcase?
我可以把手提箱关好吗?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:May I see your passport?
我可以看一下你的护照吗?
B:Here it is.
这就是。
A:How long are you going to stay?
你打算要住多久呢?
B:For one week.
一个星期。
A:What's the purpose of your visit?
你入境的目的是什么?
B:For Sightseeing.
观光。
A:Where are your going to stay?
你打算住在什么地方呢?
B:At the Hilton Hotel.
住在希尔顿饭店。
A:Do you have anything to declare?
你有任何物品要申报吗?
B:No,nothing.
不,没有。
A:How much money do you have with you?
你身上带有多少钱呢?
B:I have ten hundred dollars in Japanese yen.
我身上带有1000日元。
A:My baggage is missing!
我的行李遗失了!
B:Do you have air ticket and claim tag?
你有机票和行李单吗?
A:Here they are.
这些就是。
A:Well,then,would you fill out this PIR from?And also we need your signature here.
哦,那么请你填写这张PIR表好吗?我们需要你在这里签名。
B:How soon would you deliver my baggage?
你们多长时间可以把行李送来呢?
A:Hopefully by tomorrow evening.Which hotel are you going to stay?
希望明天晚上,你打算住在哪里呢?
B:At the down town Hilton Hotel.
住在城中希尔顿饭店。
A:When is the expected date of your departure?
你打算什么时间离境呢?
B:I'm going to return next week.
我将于下个星期回去。