1.Is this flight on schedule?
这班飞机准时吗?
2.Can I get a connecting flight?
我能赶得上换乘班机吗?
3.I must arrive in London by this evening.
我必须今天晚上抵达伦敦。
4.I am a transit passenger to Paris.
我是到巴黎的转机乘客。
5.Where should I proceed to change for a connecting flight to Vancouver?
我该到哪里换乘班机去温哥华呢?
6.Do you pay for accommodations and meals?
你要支付住宿及餐费吗?
7.I missed the connecting flight.Can you find next available flight?
我没有赶上换乘班机,请你替我订下一班机好吗?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Ladies and gentlemen,our flight sill be delayed for ine hour due to the congestion of the airport.
各位女士,各位先生,我们的班机因机场拥挤将会延误一个小时。
B:Excuse me,Miss.What did the announcement say?
对不起,小姐。广播说些什么呢?
A:We'll be delayed for one hour,because the airport is very crowded.
因为机场拥挤,我们的班机将会延误一个小时。
B:No kidding!We'll miss the connecting flight.
不是开玩笑吧!我们将赶不上转机。
A:Oh,will you?That's too bad.We're very sorry to cause you a lot of trouble.
啊,是吗?那太糟了,给你造成那么多麻烦,我们非常抱歉。
B:I really have to get to Paris by this evening.Would you please try to find any other available flight?
我真的务必今晚到达巴黎,请你替我找其他可靠的班机好吗?