您的位置 首页 英语口语

谈论体育运动

100 Talking About Sports谈论体育运动is .....taking the lead?.....领先吗?A:Is the Chinese team taking the lead?A:是中国队领先吗?B:No,it's the Japanese team.B:不,是日本队。A:Japanese teams always play a dark horse.

谈论体育运动

is .....taking the lead?

.....领先吗?

A:Is the Chinese team taking the lead?

A:是中国队领先吗?

B:No,it's the Japanese team.

B:不,是日本队。

A:Japanese teams always play a dark horse.

A:日本队总是出人意料。

B:Well,their team owrk is well worth learning.

他们的配合值得我们学习

Can you tell the result?

能告诉我比赛结果吗?

A:Can you tell the result? B:It's love all.

能告诉我比赛结果吗?B:零比零(平局)

Now the score is in our favor.

现在比分对我们有利。

A:Can you tell which team seems to win?

A:你猜哪个队会赢?

B:Hard to say.Now the score is in our favor.

很难说,现在比分对我们有利

A:Yes.Our guest team is really tough.

A:是啊,客队打得很顽强

B:They're still fighting hard.Let's wait and see.

他们打的正紧张,我们等等再说。

What's the score?

比分是多少?

A:What's the score?

A:比分是多少?

B:The Ukraine team took the lead by 3 to 1 at the end of the first half.

上半场乌克兰队3比1领先。

谈论体育运动

A:The Russian team needs to tie the Ukraine to get the pass for the final.

若能踢平乌克兰队,俄罗斯队就能出现了

B:It doesn't seem to be so easy.

B:不容易呀!

....overpowered their counterpart....to....

....队以.....比.....战胜对手

A:The Phoenix team overpowered its counterpart 86 to 50.

A:凤凰队86比50轻胜对手。

B:They're absolutely right to get a replacement for 21.

他们把21号换下来是非常正确的。

A:If the Phoenix beats the Rocket,it will enter the final.

如果凤凰队能打败火箭队的话就能进入决赛.

B:No way, if it still has 21.

B:有21号就不可能。

They manage a 99:80 victory.

他们以99:80获胜。

A:Which team won? B:The Spur.

A:哪个队赢了。B:马刺队

A:What was the score? B:They managed a 99:80 victory.

A:比分是多少?B:他们以99:80获胜

The game ended in two all.

比赛结果二平。

A:Which team has won?

A:哪个队赢了?

B:Neither.The game ended in two all.

哪个队也没有赢,比赛结果二平。

A:But I still think AC milan's defence seems better organized.

但是我还是认为AC米兰队防守组织得更好.

B:But the Brazilian is tougher.

B:但是巴西队更顽强。

I think he favors the host team.

我觉得他偏向主队。

A:I'm sure he was off-side.

A:我感肯定他越位了

B:But the ref didn't whistle.

B:但裁判没吹哨

A:I think he favors the host team.

A:我觉得他偏向主队。

B:Anyway, the host team seems to fight for the gold.

不管怎么说主队好象是志在夺魁。

I think he deserved.....

我认为他的....当之无愧

A:I think he deserved his gold.

A:我认为他的金牌当之无愧。

B:Did you see his last dive?

他的最后一次跳水你看见了吗?

A:Yes, it's perfect!

A:看了,太完美了。

B:He's diving for the gold.

B:他是志在必得呀。

Is this your best score?

这是你的最好成绩吗?

In the discus throw,you scored 30 meters at the final throw.How did you make it?

铁饼项目的最后一掷你投了30米,你是怎么投的呢

B:Well,I've been practising for 5 weeks.

B:我已经练了五个星期了。

A:Is this your best score?

A:这是你的最好成绩吗?

B:No,once I did 32.

B:不,有一次我投过32米。

He won the first place!

他得了第一。

No.164 in lane 3 achieved 11'16" in the 100 meter dash.Isn't that something

三道164号在百米塞中庖厨了11'16'的成绩.真了不起

B:Yeah.He's the most experienced athlete in the field.

B:是啊,百米赛他最有经验。

A:He won the first place! B:Good boy!

A:他跑了第一!太棒了!

It was so perfect that it won a unanimous 10.

太完美了,裁判全给了满分。

A:Too bad you missed Jane's performance.

你没有看上珍妮的表演太遗憾了。

B:How's it?

B:怎么样?

A:It was so perfect that it won a unanimous 10

A:太完美了,裁判全给了满分

It's one fo the highlights of the match.

这是比赛最精彩的场面之一

A:It's one of the highlights of the match.

A:这是比赛最精彩的场面之一。

B:What? A:The wonderful passing Meladona did.

B:什么?马拉多纳的那记传球太棒了。

B:Too bad I missed it.

B:我没看到太遗憾了。

What do you think of....?

你怎么看.....

A:What do you think of the Olympic motto "Higher,faster adn stronger"?

你怎么看“更高、更卡、更强”的奥林匹克口号?

B:Well, it's better than "Friendship first, competition second".

比”友谊第一,比赛第二“强。

A:Why?In my opinion,it doesn't matter whether you won or not.

为什么?在我看来的不得名次并不重要,

The most important thing is participation.

重要在于参与。

B:I still think nobody plays for nothing.

我还是觉得参加比赛无所求的人没有的

A beautiful.....!

好漂亮的.....!

A:A beautiful center (comer-kick/heading)!

A:好漂亮的传中(角球、头球)!

B:And good shot! A:A goal!

B:好球! 进了!

I hope ....

我希望.......

A:I hope the host team loese.

A:我希望主队输掉。

B:That all depends on how the visiting team shapes.

B:那要看客队表现怎么样?

A:According to the papers, the visiting side is a strong team in America.

根据报道,客队是美国得一只强队。

B:But two players of the team have been booked and one is out.

但是两个队员被亮了黄牌,一人被罚下.

I suppose he's not in top form.

我倒觉得他发挥不正常。

A:What do you think of the former champ?

A:你觉得上届冠军怎么样?

There were some bad misses in his defence,so he lost it.

但在卫冕中有些失误,所以他失败了

A:No champion can remain at the top for ever.

A:没有常胜的将军。

B:I suppose he's not in top form.

B:我倒觉得他状态欠佳。

They aren't evenly matched.

他们的实力不相当。

A:What do you think of AC milan and the team of Argentine?

你觉得AC米兰队和阿根廷队怎么样?

B:They aren't evenly matched.

B:他们的实力不相当。

A:Yes,I think AC Milan's foot work is much better on the whole.

我同意你的观点.但是米兰脚下的工夫从总体上来看要好一些

B:Yet the Argentine attacker is worth a bet.

但是阿根廷的前锋值得一赌。

I'm amazed.....

我真奇怪......

A:Did you watch the old-fashioned wrestling game last night?

昨天晚上的旧式摔交你看了吗?

B:Yes,of course.And I'm amazed the those karate and judo boys were so heplless before the wrestlers.

当然,我真奇怪空手道和柔道队员在摔交手面前竟不堪一击

A:You bet.The wrestlers had got sound defences and they simply couldn't make it.

就是嘛,摔交手防守严密,无懈可击。

What's your favorite sport?

你最喜欢什么运动?

A:What's your favorite sopot?

A:你最喜欢什么运动?

B:Swimming.What about you?

B:游泳。你呢?

A:Indoors activities,such as chess and gymnastics.

室内运动,象棋类拉,健美体操啦。

I like....very much,but I can't play well.

我很喜欢...,但是我打不好。

A:Table-tennis is our national game.

A:乒乓球是我们的国球。

B:Yes, I like ping-pong very much,but I can't play well.

不错,我很喜欢乒乓球,但是我打不好.

A:I can't,either.I like watching.

A:我也不行,我愿意看球

I'm doing it for....

我为的是.....

A:I hear you jog every day.

我听说你每天都进行慢跑锻炼。

B:I'm doing it for fun and fitness.

我跑着玩,还能健身。

A:I think maybe one day you can take part in the walking race.

我觉得你有朝一日可以参加竞走比赛.

B:At the age of 64?You're kidding!

64岁参加竞走?你真能开玩笑。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31725.html

为您推荐