您的位置 首页 英语口语

谈论电影

What kind of movie is it?……是哪类电影?A:A new film is on.Have you ever seen it?A:正在演一部新电影,你看过了吗?B:What kind of movie is it?B:是哪类电影?A:It's a feature film.A:故事片B:Oh,I've no interest in su

What kind of movie is it?

……是哪类电影?

A:A new film is on.Have you ever seen it?

A:正在演一部新电影,你看过了吗?

B:What kind of movie is it?

B:是哪类电影?

A:It's a feature film.

A:故事片

B:Oh,I've no interest in such films.

B:我对这类电影没兴趣。

The acting of the film is...

电影的演技……

A:The acting of this film is marvelous.In spite of the thin plot,

A:电影的演技好极了。除了情节空泛一点,

the acting,the music and the scene have won the Academy Award of this year.

演技、音乐和布景都获得了今年的奥斯卡奖

B:I'm sorry for hero.

B:我对男主角有点遗憾,

I dont think there's any excuse for his acting in some parts.

不知道怎么搞的,有的地方演得不好。

谈论电影

A:Don't be too critical.We can't expect it to be perfect.

A:别太挑剔了,我们不能期望它完美无缺。

Whose part do you think is best played?

你认为哪个角色演得最好?

A:Whose part do you think is best played?

A:你认为哪个角色演得最好?

B:That of the old man.

B:那位老人。

A:You're absolutely right!That's the very figure I like best.

A:太对了!我喜欢的也正是这个人物。

B:Some of the scenes moved me into tears.

B:有些场景感动得我流了泪。

Her acting is...

她的演技……。

A:What do you know about Julia Roberts?

A:你对朱莉娅•罗伯兹了解多少?

B:Her acting is OK.

B:她的演技还行。

A:I mean her personality.

A:我是说她的性格。

B:I'm afraid I know less than you do.Tell me more about her,will you?

B:恐怕我了解得不如你多。给我讲讲好吗?

How do you like...?

你觉得……怎么样?

A:How do you like other films starring Charlie Chaplin?

你觉得查理•卓别林主演的其他电影怎么样

B:Well,I like others very much,

我嘛,我喜欢其他的电影,

but I really don't think much of this one.

但是真的不怎么喜欢这一部

A:You don't like the performance,do you?

A:表演不好吗?

B:Yes,but I don't like the story.

好是好,但是我不喜欢这个故事

Did you enjoy the movie?

你喜欢这部电影吗?

A:Did you enjoy the movie?

你喜欢这部电影吗?

B:Oh,it's really a drag.

B:哎呀,太单调乏味了。

A:Sorry to hear that.I think it's even better than On the Golden plnd.

A:真遗憾。我觉得比《金色池塘》还要好

B:Hell with it!Nobody will give it an Academy award!

去它的吧,没人会把奥斯卡奖授予它呢!

It's the most successful film in...

在……方面最为成功。

A:Tell me why you saw the movie twice.

给我讲一讲你为什么这部电影看了两次?

B:I think it's the most successful film in scene-setting and music.

B:我认为布景和音乐最为成功。

谈论电影

A:You bet it.

A:当然。

What do you think of the film?

你觉得这部电影怎么样?

A:What do you think of the film?

A:你觉得这部电影怎么样?

Oh,it's just so-so.

B:哎呀,一般吧。

I heard the film was after...

听说这部电影是根据……改编的。

A:I heard the film was after the novel The Godfather.

听说这部电影是根据小说《教父》改编的

B:Who wrote it?A:Mario Puzu.

B:谁写的这本小说。A:马里奥•普佐。

B:Who're the producer,the director,the stars,heroine and the hero?

制片人、导演、主演、女主角和男主角都是谁

A:I'm always interested in how,but seldom pay much attention to who.

我总是对故事感兴趣,很少留意那些人

What part of the movie do you like best?

你最喜欢电影的哪部分?

A:What part of the movie do you like best?

A:你最喜欢电影的哪部分?

The scene of Jack's struggle when he was dying

B:杰克死亡时的挣扎

and his encouragement to his lover impressed me most.

以及对情人的鼓励最感人了。

A:I love it,too.And I even shed tears.

A:这一幕给我印象也很深,我都哭了。

B:To tell you the truth,tears also came to my eyes.

B:说真的,我也流泪了。

Have you seen the new film showing these days?

最近上演的电影看过了吗?

A:Have you seen the new film showing these day?

A:最近上演的电影看过了吗?

B:What's it?A:Who Am I.B:Is it worth seeing?

B:什么电影?A:《我是谁》?B:值得一看吗?

A:Of course it is.It's worth an Academy Award!

A:当然,还值奥斯卡奖呢!

It's the deepest impression I've got.

那也是我印象最深的地方。

A:You've heard of Piano lessons,haven't you?

A:电影《钢琴课》你听说了吗?

B:Sure,I even saw it myself!

当然,我还亲眼看了呢!

I prefer the latent violence under her calmness.

我喜欢平静的表面下她那潜藏的热烈

A:You're right.It's the deepest impression I've got.

A:不错,那也是我印象最深的地方。

I can't follow it without Chinese subtitles.

没有中文字幕我看不懂。

A:I like Romeo and Juliet,

我喜欢《罗密欧与朱莉叶》,

especially the remarks.

尤其是他们的语言

B:Well,I can't follow it without Chinese subtitles.A:What?

B:可是没有中文字幕我看不懂。A:什么?

B:I'm simply not used to such ambiguous remarks.

B:我就是不习惯那引起模棱两可的话。

Could you tell me what your new film is about?

能给谈谈你的新影片讲的是什么吗?

A:Mr.Director,could you tell me what your new film is about?

导演先生,您的新影片讲的是什么,能谈谈吗

It's about an American veteran who failed to rune himself to the new world.

讲的是一个美国老兵不能适应新社会的事

A:So it's reflection of social problems.B:You get it.

A:那么反映的是社会问题了?B:正是。

Do you think the music and the contents are well-matched?

音乐和内容配得不错吧,你说呢?

A:Do you think the music and the contents are well-matched?

A:音乐和内容配得不错吧,你说呢?

B:No,I think the music is too fast.

B:不,我觉得音乐太快了。

A:How about the scenes?B:No one can match them better.

A:布景怎么样?B:这两方面配得最好。

Could you make a comparison between the two films?

两个电影能比较一下吗?

A:Could you make a comparison between the two films?

A:两个电影能比较一下吗?

B:It's hard,isn't it?A:Why do you say that?

B:很难啊!A:怎么这么说呢?

B:Well,I see no point in comparing them.

B:我觉得没有任何意义。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31728.html

为您推荐