您的位置 首页 英语阅读

取消或改变约会

Would you like to join us?您愿来吗?A: I'm going to have some people over for dinner Saturday night.我星期六晚上打算请几个人过来吃饭,Would you like to join us?您愿意来吗?B: Oh,I'm afraid I'll be busy tomorr

Would you like to join us?

您愿来吗?

A: I'm going to have some people over for dinner Saturday night.

我星期六晚上打算请几个人过来吃饭,

Would you like to join us?

您愿意来吗?

B: Oh,I'm afraid I'll be busy tomorrow evening.

B: 哦,恐怕我明天会很忙。

A: Some other time then?

A: 那么只找时间吧。

B: OK.Thanks for asking me.

B: 好吧,谢谢你邀请我。

I'm wondering if you'd like to...

不知你能不能...?

A: Are you doing anything tomorrow morning?

A: 你明天上午有事吗?

I'm wondering if you'd like to come to my office to discuss the new project.

我想问问你能不能来我办公室讨论一下这个新课题.

Tomorrow morning?What about tomorrow afternoon?

B: 明天上午我有事。明天下午怎么样?

A: Then I'll see you in the afternoon.B: OK.

A: 那就明天下午见吧。B: 好。

取消或改变约会

I'd like to make an appointment with....

我想和...订一个约会。

A: I'd like to make an appointment with Dr.Cooper.

A: 我想和库田先生订一个约会。

Could you arrange it for me?

你能为我安排一下好吗?

B: Yes.Would tomorrow morning be all right with you?

B: 行。明天上午可以吗?

A: Sorry,I've got a meeting from nine to ten.

对不起,我明天上午九点到十点有个会。

What about Monday afternoon?

星期一下午怎么样?

B: I'm afraid he's fully engaged.Could you make it another time?

B: 恐怕他也会很忙。你能不能换个时间?

May I call at....?

我拜访...行吗?

A: Mr.Keller,may I call at your home sometime the week?

凯勒先生,我这个星期什么时候去拜访你家行吗?

B: Oh,certainly.When would you like to come?

B: 当然行。你想什么时候来?

A: Well,when will it be convenient for you?

A: 你什么时候方便?

B: this weekend would be OK with me.

B: 这周末可以。

How about....?

...怎么样?

A: Do you think I could see the president sometime this morning?

你看我今天上午什么时候能不能见一见院长?

B: Sorry,he's fully booked this morning.

B: 对不起,他今天上午没时间。

A: How about tomorrow morning?

A: 明天下午怎么样?

B: Yes,I think tomorrow morning would be fine.

B: 可以,我看明天上午行。

Will you be free...?

您一...有空吗?

A: Excuse me,Dr.Steward,

斯图尔特博士,打扰你一下。

I wonder if I could talk with you about my paper.

请问我能不能和您谈谈我的论文?

B: Yes,of course.When?

B: 当然可以。什么时候?

A: Will you be free this afternoon,say from 3 to 4?

A: 您今天3点到4点有空儿吗?

B: Now let me check my schedule...

B: 我看看我的时间表吧。...

OK,you could to my office then.

好的,你那个时候可以来我的办公室。

I wonder if it's convenient to change our appointment from....to...

不知道可不可以把约会时间从...改到....

A: Tomorrow is my day off.

A: 明天我休息,

I wonder if it's convenient to change our appointment from tomorrow to next Wednesday,still at the sane time.

不知道可不可以把约会时间从明天改到下周三同一时间.

B: I'm afraid I won't be free next week.

B: 下周我恐怕没有时间。

A: It's a shame.Will this afternoon be all right?

A: 真遗憾。今天下午行吗?

But I can only spare you an hour and a half today,from four o'clock.

不过我只能抽出一个半小时,从四点开始。

B: That's OK.

B: 行。

Could you make it...?

你能不能定在...?

A: Hello,this is Dr Cook's clinic.May I speak to Mr.Smith?

A: 喂,库克大夫的诊所,可以和史密斯通话吗?

取消或改变约会

B: This is he.

B: 我就是。

A: Dr Cook won't be able to see you at the time suggested.

A: 喂,库克大夫在约定的时间不能见您了,

Could you make it a quarter to two? B: All right.

你们定在一点四十五怎么样?B: 行。

....have to cancel the appointments.

....只能取消约会。

A: I'm calling about you appointment.

A: 现在打电话是预约的事,

Mr.Smith has to cancel all his appointments because he's got something urgent to attend to.

史密斯因为有事处理不得不取消所有约会.

B: When can I go to see him?

B: 我什么时候可以去见他呢?

A: Anytime except today.Please give him a call before you come.B: OK.

除了今天什么时候都行,来都给他打个电话.好的.

If you don't mind,let's make it a little later.

不介意的话,咱们往后推一推。

A: I'm sorry,I'm engaged at 2 p.m.

A: 对不起,我两点有约。

B: If you don't mind,let's make it a little later.

B: 不介意的话,咱们往后推一推。

What about three or four?

三点或四点怎么样?

Sorry,the whole afternoon is filled up here.Will tomorrow do?

对不起,整个下午都安排满了.明天行吗?

B: All right.

B: 可以。

If you don't mind,may we put it off to....

如果不介意,我们可以推到....吗?

A: I'm sorry,our appointment has to be changed.

A: 对不起,我们的约定要改变一下。

B: What a pity!

B: 真遗憾。

A: If you don't mind,may we put it off to the next day?

A: 如果不介意,我们推到第二天好吗?

B: That's OK.

B: 那样可以。

How about next week?

下周怎么样?

A: I'm calling about our appointment.

A: 我打电话谈谈我们约会的事。

I can't call on you this evening.My wife is terribly ill.

我妻子病得很厉害,今晚就不能拜访你们了.

B: Sorry to hear that.

B: 噢,是这样。

A: How about next week?

A: 下周怎么样?

B: Fine,we'll be expecting you then.

B: 好啊,那时我们会等着你的。

I think we have to put it off till next week.

我想我们只得把这事推到下个星期了.

A: Do you think you could arrange for the interview tomorrow?

A: 你认为明天能安排面试吗?

I've got a rather full day tomorrow.Would you prefer another time?

我明天的日程已排满,另外时间怎么样?

B: I think we have to put it off till next week.

B: 我们只得把这事推到下个星期了。

I wonder if we could alter... to....

不知道是不是可以把....安排到....

A: I don't think I can manage this morning.

A: 我觉得今天早晨不行,

I wonder if we could after the time of meeting to tomorrow afternoon.

不知道是不是可以把会面时间安排到明天下午.

B: I'll look out for you about 2:00 tomorrow afternoon.

B: 我给你安排到明天下午两点吧。

A: All right.Thank you.

A: 好的,谢谢。

What time would be convenient for you?

你什么时间方便?

A: Are you free anytime today?

A: 今天您有空吗?

B: I'm not quite sure if I'll be free.

B: 说不准。

A: What time would be convenient for you?

A: 你什么时间方便?

B: Monday would be better.

B: 星期一更好些。

I'm afraid I won't be able to....

恐怕我不能....

I'm terribly ill now.I'm afraid I won't be able to attend your wedding.

我今天病得厉害,恐怕不能参加你的婚礼了.

B: I'm sorry to hear that.What a pity you can't be here with us!

B: 真抱歉,你不来太遗憾了。

A: I'm sorry.May you be happy!

A: 对不起。我祝你们幸福!

I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because...

很抱歉,我不能赴约了,因为......

Hello,Bill.

A: 比尔,你好。

I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because something unexpected cropped up.

很抱歉,情况有了变化。

B: What's happened?

B: 出了什么事?

A: I'll have to go to school again early tomorrow morning.

A: 明天一早我得再去学校一趟,

And I don't think I'll be able to get back at two thirty.

我估计两点半可能回不来。

I'm sorry,I must reschedule my appointment with...

对不起,我必须重新安排与....见面。

I'm sorry,I must reschedule my appointment with Mr.Cooper on Wednesday.

对不起,我必须重新安排周三与库柏先生的会面。

B: Why?A: I forgot I'm already engaged.

B: 为什么?A: 我忘记我已经有约了。

B: That's a pity.

B: 真遗憾!

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31733.html

为您推荐