您的位置 首页 英语口语

参加生日晚会

This is for you,....这是送给你的,....A: Happy birthday? This is for you,Kate!B: Thanks,Miss wang.生日快乐!凯特,这是送给你的.谢谢,王小姐.You know in China we usually don't open presents until the guests leave.在中国

This is for you,....

这是送给你的,....

A: Happy birthday? this is for you,Kate!B: Thanks,Miss wang.

生日快乐!凯特,这是送给你的.谢谢,王小姐.

You know in China we usually don't open presents until the guests leave.

在中国我们通常是客人走后才打开礼物.

B: Really?I've already opened this one.Say,this is swell,

B: 真的吗?我已经打开了。呀,好漂亮!

and it's just what I need to go with my new suit.Thank you ever so much.

而且刚好和我的衣服相配。太谢谢你了。

Happy birthday and many happy retums of the day!

祝你生日快乐!

A: Hello,Jack.It's good of you to come.

A: 你好,杰克。你能来太好了。

B: The pleasure is mine.Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!

B: 我也很高兴,祝你生日快乐!

参加生日晚会

A: Thank you,Jack.To be frank,I'd rather forget my birthday.

谢谢,杰克.坦白地说我倒宁愿忘记自己的生日.

B: Don't be silly.

B: 别犯傻了。

Here's a little token of my affection.

送你这件小礼物作为友谊的表示吧。

A: Mary,today is a great day for you.

A: 玛丽,今天可是你的好日子!

B: How nice of you to remember!

B: 你真好,还记得我的生日。

A: Oh,here's a little token of my affection.

对了,送你这件小礼物作为友谊的表示吧.

B: You're so thoughtful.Thank you.

B: 你想的真周到。谢谢。

Let's have a toast to....

咱们为....干杯!

A: Let's have a toast to celebrate Mary's birthday.Happy birthday!

咱们为玛丽的生日干杯,生日快乐!

B: Your health!

B: 祝你健康长寿!

C: Please accept my hearty congratulations!Mary: Thank you!

C: 请接受我最衷心的祝愿!玛丽: 谢谢你!

Better luck this time!

这次祝你好运!

A: Oh,they all went out!Did you make a wish?

A: 蜡烛全灭了!你许愿了吗?

B: Yes,but I doubt if I get it.I've never got it.

许过了,我怀疑能不能实现,以前从没有实现过.

A: Better luck this time!

A: 这次祝你好运!

Would you like....

你想来点....吗?

A: Would you like some coffee,Tom? B: Yes,thank you.

汤姆,你想来点儿咖啡吗?B: 好吧,谢谢。

A: Here's some sugar.B: Thanks.

A: 这儿有糖果.B: 谢谢。

It's wonderful birthday party!

生日晚会很成功!

A: How are you making out?

A: 你玩得开心吗?

B: I'm doing fine.Don't mind me.

B: 很好,别照顾我了。

It's a wonderful birthday party.Everyone is enjoying himself.

生日晚会很成功,每个人都很尽兴。

A: I hope so. Thank you again for your delightful gift.

但原如此。再次感谢你那精美的礼物。

B: Don't mention it.

B: 别客气。

May I have the pleasure to...

我可以...吗?

The music is on.May I have the pleasure to dance with you?

音乐响起来了,可以和您跳个舞吗?

Sorry,I'm engaged for the foxtrot.Will the next Walts be all right?

对不起,狐步舞已经有约了,下个华尔兹行吗?

A: Certainly.

A: 当然。

How about another...?

再来点...好吗?

A: How about another beer?

A: 再来杯啤酒怎么样?

No,thanks.I've had more than enough.In fact,I must be running along.

不了,谢谢.我喝的不少了,我得走了.

A: Stay around for a while.The party is warming up.

A: 再玩一会儿,现在晚会正热闹.

I'm afraid I have to leave. I have to be up early tomorrow.

我想真的该走了,明天还要早起.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31737.html

为您推荐