您的位置 首页 英语口语

At the Hotel在旅馆

Can you book me a room with a bath for August 28?您可以给我预订一间8月28号带浴室的房间吗?Hello,is that 289691916?您好,是2896916吗?Yes,this is Holiday Inn reservation.是的,这是九州饭店服务处。Can you book me a room wi

Can you book me a room with a bath for August 28?

您可以给我预订一间8月28号带浴室的房间吗?

Hello,is that 289691916?

您好,是2896916吗?

Yes,this is Holiday Inn reservation.

是的,这是九州饭店服务处。

Can you book me a room with a bath for August 28?

您可以给我预订一间8月28号带浴室的房间吗?

Yes.Your name,please?

可以,您贵姓?

I'm afraid the hotel is full on those days.

那几天旅馆恐怕是满客。

A:Can you book me a single room on March 31?

给我订一个3月31日的单人房间好吗?

B:Sorry,I'm afraid the hotel is full on those dates.

对不起,那几天旅馆恐怕是客满。

Shall I contact another hotel for you? A:Yes,please.

我给您联系一下别的旅馆好吗?A:好吧。

We won't be able to guarantee you a room for February 22.

我们不能保证2月22日能给您订到房间。

A:Can you book me a double room for February 22?

您能给我订个2月22日的双人房间吗?

B:Well,we won't be able to guarantee you a room for February 22,

B:我们不能保证2月22日能给您订到房间,

but we can book you on February 23.Is that OK?

但是能订到2月23日的,那样可以吗?

At the Hotel在旅馆

A:I guess so.

A:好,可以吧。

I have a room reserved in your hotel.

我在您们的旅馆订了一个房间。

A:Good evening,sir. can I help you ?

晚上好,先生。我能效劳吗?

B:I have a room registered in your hotel. My name is Charles Hill.

我在您们的旅馆订个一个房间,我叫查尔斯希尔。

A: Just a minute,please.

请稍等。

B: Yes,a single room for March28. A: That's right.

对,3月28日,一个单人房间。A:正是。

I think we have reservations. Have you fixed them?

我想我们订了房间,您们安排好了吗?

A: Good evening,sir. I think we have reservations. Have you fixed them?

晚上好,先生。我想我们订了房间,安排好了吗?

B: Let me see. Your name,please?

让我来看一看。您叫什么名字?

A: My name is Paul Harper.

我叫保罗.哈珀。

You have a double room on the fifth floor.

您订的双人房间在五楼。

A: I booked a double room for tonight. My name is Ruth Joy.

我预订了今晚的一个双人房间,我叫露丝.乔伊。

B: Just a moment,please,while I check. That's correct.

请稍等,我查一下。

You have a double room on the fifth floor.

您订的双人房间在五楼。

I can let you have Room....

我可以让您住....房间。

A: I made a reservation three days ago.

三天前我预订了房间,

My name is George Smith.B: Just a moment,please.

我叫乔治.史密斯.B:请稍等。

Yes,I can let you have Room 560 with a view of the sea.

好了,我可以让您住560房间,能看大海。

A: That's very kind of you.

谢谢。

I want a room,please.

我想要个房间。

A: Hi,I Want a room,please.

您好,我想要个房间。

B: Good afternoon,sir. Welcome to our hotel.

下午好,先生。欢迎您来我们旅馆。

What kind of room would you like,sir?

您要什么样的房间?

A: A double room for my wife and me,please.

我和我妻子要一个双人房间。

Would you please fill in this registration form?

您填一下登记表好吗?

A: How long would you stay,sir? B: Two nights.

先生,您准备住多久?两个晚上。

A: Would you please fill in this registration form?

先生,您填一下登记表好吗?

B: I've finished.

我已经填过了。

Have you any vacancies for tonight?

今晚有房间吗?

A: Good afternoon,madam. Can I help you?

A:下午好,夫人。我能帮您吗?

B: Yes,please. Have you any vacancies for tonight?

B:请问有空房间吗?

A: Do you have reservations with us?

A:您预订了吗?

B: No,I don't think so.

B:没有。

A: Sorry,madam. We don't have vacancies at the moment.

对不起,夫人。眼下我们没有空房。

Have you got any identification?

您有身份证明吗?

A: Could you fill in this form,please? B: All right.

请把这份表格填上。B:好吧。

A: Have you got any identification? B: Yes,here's my ID card.

您有身份证明吗? B:有,这是我的身份证。

I'm afraid we have tou ask for a deposit of ...

...恐怕我们得收......的定金。

A: Please fill in the arrival card and sign the register.

请填来客登记卡,在登记薄上签名。

B: All right. Which room shall I have?

B:好的。我住哪个房间?

A: Room 202,but I'm afraid we have to ask for a deposit of $200.

202房间。但是我们得收200美元定金。

Here's your key.

这是您的钥匙。

A: I have finished filling in the forms. Can I go to my room now?

A:我把表填完了,我可以去房间了吗?

B: Yes,here's your key. The bellboy will take you to your room.

可以,这是您的钥匙。服务员会带您到您的房间去。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

Can I go to my room now?

我现在可以去房间了吗?

A: Can I go to my room now?

我现在可以去房间了吗?

B: Yes,the lift is just around the corner.

可以,电梯在拐角处,

You can go up first,and your luggage will be brought up straight away.

您可以先上去,您的行李马上就搬上去.

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

Just follow the porter....

.....,您就跟行李员上去吧。

A: Can I go to my room,now?

A:我现在可以去房间了吗?

B: Yes,just follow the porter,Mr.Wilson. A: Thank you,sir.

可以,威尔逊先生,跟行李员上去吧。A:谢谢你。

How much is the room?

这房间多少钱?

A: How much is the room?

A:房间多少钱?

B: $50 per night for a double room excluding service charge.

双人间每晚50美元,不包括服务费。

A: No problem.

A:没问题。

Are you paying in cash or by credit card?

您是现金支付还是用信用卡付账?

A:Are you paying in cash or by credit card? B: Cash.

您是现金支付还是用信用卡付账?现金支付。

A: Here's your key, sir. Room number 1405.

A:这是您的钥匙,房号1405。

The bellboy will take your luggage to your room. Have a pleasant stay!

服务员会把您的行李拿到房间。祝您过得愉快

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

Could I have my bill,please?

把账单给我,好吗?

I have to check out now. My name is Ruth Carson. Can I have my bill,please?

我现在得结账了,我叫露丝.卡森,把账单给我,好吗?

B: Yes,it's $167. A: Thank you.

好的,共计167美元。A:谢谢。

I'd like my bill ready....

希望把账单准备好。

I have to check out today. I'd like my bill ready by 10:00 this morning.

我今天得结账,我希望到今天上午十点时把账单准备好。

B: You can be sure of that,sir. A: Thank you.

B:您放心吧,先生。A:谢谢。

What time must I vacate the room?

我必须什么时候腾出房间?

A: I'm checking out tomorrow. What time must I vacate the room?

我明天结账离开旅馆.我必须什么时候腾出房间?

B: Before 12 a.m. A: I see. Thank you.

在上午12点以前。A:我知道了。谢谢。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31739.html

为您推荐