您的位置 首页 英语口语

At the Customs在海关

Your passport,please.请出示你的护照.A:Your passport,please. B:Here it is .A:请出示您的护照.B:在这儿.A:What's the purpose of your visit?A:您此行的目的是什么?B:I'm here for the sports games.B:来这儿参加运动会.A:You

Your passport,please.

请出示你的护照.

A:Your passport,please. B:Here it is .

A:请出示您的护照.B:在这儿.

A:What's the purpose of your visit?

A:您此行的目的是什么?

B:I'm here for the sports games.

B:来这儿参加运动会.

A:Your visa is for three months. Go through the customs,please.

您的签证有效期为三个月.请办理海关手续吧.

Do you have/Have you got anything to declare?

有什么事申报吗?

A:Here's my passport.I'm a visiting scholar.

A:这是我的护照.我是访问学者.

B:Do you have anything to declare?

B:有什么要申报的吗?

A:No,these are all my personal effects.

A:没有.这些都是我的私人物品.

At the Customs在海关

B:What's in the bag? Would you mind opening the bag?

B:提包里是什么?请您打开包好吗?

A:Not at all.

A:当然可以.

Have you any contraband in your luggage?

行李中有违禁物品吗?

A:Have you any contraband in your luggage?

A:行李中有没有什么违禁物品?

B:Actually,I'm not quite sure what's contraband

B:实际上我不大清楚什么是违禁物品.

A:Would you show me what's in that suitcase?

A:那您能不能让我看看您的箱子里有什么?

B:All right.

B:可以.

I'm sorry I'm going to have to confiscate these.

对不起,这些要扣留.

A:Could you put your hand baggage on the counter,please?

A:您把手提包放在检查台上好吗?

Do you have any gifts,plants,or food in here?

您带没带礼物、植物或食品?

B:Yes,I have some Chinese bananas in my suitcase.

B:带了,我的提箱里有些中国香蕉.

A:I'm sorry,sir.You can't bring fresh fruit into the United States.

A:对不起,不允许把新鲜水果带入美国,

I'm going to confiscate these.

这些东西要扣留.

What's the purpose of your visit?

您此行的目的是什么?

A:How long wil you be staying in the United States?

A:您准备在美国逗留几周?

B:about three weeks .

B:约三周.

A:And what's the purpose of your visit? B:Sightseeing.

A:您此行的目的是什么?B:观光.

Shall I go through customs now?

我现在可以过海关了吗?

A:Shall I go through customs now?

A:我现在可以过海关了吗?

B:Yes, but we'll see your baggage first.

B:可以,但是我们是先看看您的行李.

Could you tell me what's in your suitcase,please?

请告诉我里面有什么?

At the Customs在海关

A:Some clothes,my shaving kit,and a few paper bags.

A:几件衣服、剃须用品和几个纸袋.

Would you please make a record of....

请把....登记一下好吗?

A:Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?B:OK.

A:请把携带的外币登记一下好吗?B:好的.

A:Would you mind filling out this form?

A:您请把表填一下吧.

B:Not at all.

B:行.

You don't have to pay duty on....

....不必交税.

A:I don't know what's dutiable.

A:我不知道什么东西要交税,

Do I have to pay duty on things for my own use?

个人用品也要交税吗?

B:No.You don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.

B:不,您的个人物品不必交税.

A:Thank you.

A:多谢.

How many/much....can I bring with me?

我可以带多少.....?

A:How many cigarettes and bottles of whiskey can I bring with me?

A:我可以带多少香烟和威士忌?

B:You'll be charged duty for the cigarettes over two hundred.

B:香烟超过200支就要付税.

A:What about whiskey?

A:威士忌呢?

B:You're permitted to bring in two bottles of wine or liquor duty-free.

B:允许您免税带两瓶酒.

This is a dutiable article.

这件物品应该交税.

A:This is a dutiable article.

A:这件物品应该交税.

B:How much is the duty?

B:交多少?

A:Fifteen dollars.

A:十五美元.

Did you pay your duty,sir?

您交税了吗?

A:Did you pay your duty,sir?

A:先生,您交税了吗?

B:Yes,here's the receipt.

B:交过了,这是收据.

A:All right, now everything seems to be Ok.

A:好的,现在一切好像都办好了.

You're now through.I hope you have a good time in Britain.

您可以通过了.希望您在英国过得愉快!

This article is subject to duty.

这件东西要交税.

Would you please put your luggage on the counter and open it? What's inside?

A:您能不能把行李放在柜台上打开?里面有什么?

B:My personal properties.

B:我的个人用品.

A:What's this?B:It's a necklace.

A:这是什么?B:一条项链.

A:This article is subject to duty.

A:这件东西要交税.

I'm through with the customs formalities.

我已经办了海关手续.

A:Did you pay your duty,sir?

A:先生,您交税了吗?

B:Yes,here's the receipt.I'm through with the customs formalities.

是的,这是收据.我已办完了海关手续.

A:Have a nice trip!B:Thank you.

A:祝您旅途愉快!B:谢谢!

Fill in this customs baggage declaration form, please.

请把这份海关行李申报单填好.

A:Any arms, ammunitions, living plants or animals?

A:有武器弹药和活的动植物吗?

B:Yes, I have a few thing to declare.

B:是的.我有些东西要申报.

A:Fill in this customs baggage declaration form,please.

A:请填好这份海关行李申报单.

I'm a transit passenger for this flight.

我是这次航班的过境旅客.

A:Do you have anything to declare?

A:您有什么要申报的吗?

No,I have nothing to declare.I'm a transit passenger for this flight.

B:没有,我是这次航班的过境旅客.

A:May I know your destination?

A:您要到哪里?

B:I'm going to Los Angelos.

B:到洛杉机.

Anything else besides these?

除此之外还有别的东西吗?

A:Do you have anything to declare?

A:有什么要申报的吗?

B:One carton of cigarettes.

B:一条香烟.

A:Anything else besides these? B:No.

除此之外还有别的吗? B:没有.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31741.html

为您推荐