您的位置 首页 英语口语

指出错误性答复

But I think....可我认为.....A:I don't think much of the film.A:我认为电影不怎么样.B:But I think it wasn't too bad.B:我觉得不错.A:Really? Do you like the story? It's sheer nonsense!真的吗?你喜欢这样的故事?纯属

But I think....

可我认为.....

A:I don't think much of the film.

A:我认为电影不怎么样.

B:But I think it wasn't too bad.

B:我觉得不错.

A:Really? Do you like the story? It's sheer nonsense!

真的吗?你喜欢这样的故事?纯属瞎编.

B:It's exaggerated. Actually this sort of thing happens to everyone.

是有点夸张.可事实上这种事谁都碰到过.

I'm Sorry. I don't think so.

不,对不起.我不那么看.

A:I think this one will do.

A:我觉得这个就可以.

B:I'm sorry.I don't think so.

B:很抱歉,我不那么看.

A:Why? What's wrong with it ?

A:怎么?有什么问题吗?

B:It's much too hard for his age.

B:对他这个年龄的人来说太难了.

I'm afraid I can't agree with you.

我不大同意你的看法.

A:I think we should accept his plan.

A:我觉得我们应该接受他的计划.

B:I'm afraid I can't agree with you.

B:我不大同意你的看法.

A:Why? B:Simply because it's not practical at all.

A:为什么?B:因为它一点也不实际.

I don't think you're right.

我认为你搞错了.

指出错误性答复

A:Who did the stupid thing? B:It must be Kate.

A:谁干的蠢事?B:肯定是凯特.

A:No,I don't think you're right.

A:我认为你搞错了.

Kate never does things like that.It must be a naughty boy who did it.

凯特从不干这种事,肯定是个男孩子干的.

No...sounds wrong!

不...好像是搞错了.

A:Shakespeare was born in 1867

A:莎士比亚生于1867年.

B:No, it sounds wrong. He was born in the 16th century.

B:不,好像是搞错了.他生于16世纪.

A:Are you sure? Can you make it more exact? B:1564

A:真的?能不能说准确点儿?1564年

No, I can't agree with you.

不,我不同意你的看法.

A:She's pretty and meek.

A:她又漂亮又温顺.

B:No, I can't agree with you. She's one but not the other.

不,我不同意你的看法.前者正确,后者可不对.

A:What makes you think so?

A:我怎么这么认为呢?

B:She's my wife,you know.

B:你知道,她是我妻子.

You must be joking.

没开玩笑吧?

A:Jane is going to quit her job in the bank.

A:珍妮要辞去银行的工作.

B:You must be joking. The job is nice and she is well paid.

没开玩笑吧?她的工作不错,收入又高.

A:It's true, but she says she is tired of counting others' money.

真的,她说她不愿意给别人数钱了.

I wouldn't say that.

我可不这么认为.

A:They're very good friends,aren't they?

A:他们是好朋友吧?

B:I wouldn't say that.

B:我可不这么认为.

They seem to be on good terms but actually they always speak ill of each other

他们看起来好像关系不错,但是背后经常互相诽谤.

A:Oh,it's unbelievable!

A:噢,真是不可思议.

But I see things rather differently.

但是我有不同看法.

A:Titanic made a hit! It was so touching.

A:<泰坦尼克号>很成功!太动人了.

B:But I see things rather differently.

B:但是我有不同看法.

The heroing is not attractive and her acting is just so-so.

女主角并不吸引人,她的演技也一般.

A:The heroing may not be attractive. I like the story, though.

女主角可能不吸引人,但是我喜欢的是故事.

I'm not at all convinced.

我可不信.

A:I'm afraid I can't go to the pictures with you tomorrow.

A:恐怕明天不能跟你去看电影.

B:Busy with your work again?

B:又要忙工作?

A:Not really. I'm expected to attend a meeting.

A:也不是,我得参加一个会议.

B:I'm not at all convinced. Tomorrow is Saturday!

B:我可不信.明天是周六!

I don't think I share your view there.

我不大同意你的观点.

A:Many people say it's a good story.But Ithink it's boring!

许多人都说那本小说不错,可是我觉得很无聊.

B:I don't think I share your view there.

B:我不大同意你的观点.

The writer is writing about history, society, human nature and so on.

作者写的历史、社会、人性等,

It's too hard to understand.

理解起来是很难的.

A:Maybe you're right.

A:也许你对吧.

I rather doubt it.

我持怀疑态度.

A:He's honest, hardworking and responsible.

A:他诚实、努力、有责任感。

I simply can't find any shortcoming of his as an employee.

作为一名雇员,我没有发现他任何毛病。

B:I rather doubt it.You're cheated by his appearance, I think.

B:我持怀疑态度。你肯定被他的外表其骗了。

A:Don't be so jealous. He never speaks ill of you before me.

别那么嫉妒好不好,在我面前他可从没说过你的坏话.

I disagree with...on/about...

我不同意...

指出错误性答复

A:The plan is ambitious but practical, isn't it?

这个计划雄心勃勃,但很实际,不是吗?

B:I disagree with you about it.

B:我不同意你的看法.

A:Why? Tell us in details how you see it.

A:为什么 ,请详细谈谈你的看法.

I don't see eye to eye with you.

我可不这样认为.

A:It's not good for business recently.

A:最近生意不大好做.

B:Not good for business? I don't see eye to eye with you.

B:不好做?我可不这样认为.

The new policy offers new opportunities.A:Too risky anyway.

新政策提供了新机遇.

It's necessary to look before you leap.

反正风险太大了,你可有必要三思而行.

You're mistaken about...

关于.....你错了.

A:Japanese is easy to leam.

A:日语容易学.

B:You're mistaken about it. As a matter of fact, it's very hard.

B:不对,事实上很难很难.

A:I don't think so.

A:我可不那么想.

There're so many familiar characters and they sound just like Chinese.

那么多熟悉的单字,听起来也很像汉语.

B:You're quite right.

B:不错,

But many Japanese leamers begin with smiles on their faces

但是很多学日语的人是笑着开始,

and end up with tears in their eyes.

哭着停止.

That won't do!

不行!

A:Camping in the mountain is great fun!

A:在山里露营是很有意思的!

B:That won't do! It's too risky.

B:不行,太危险!

A:What can we do then? Stay at home?

A:那干什么呢?呆在家里?

No,let's go to the country and stay at with your grandparents for a few days.

不,到乡下去和爷爷奶奶一起住几天.

A:All right.

A:好吧.

I'm against it.

我反对.

A:You should accept this arrangement.

A:你应该接受这个安排.

B:No, I'm against the absurd arrangement.

不,我不先赞成这样不合理的安排.

A:Absurd? Tell me your argument.

A:不合理?把你的理由告诉我.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31744.html

为您推荐