您的位置 首页 英语口语

Understanding理解

Get it?明白了吗?(较随便)A:Get it?明的了吗?B:I beg your pardon?再说一遍好吗?A:Have you understood me?你懂我的意思了吗?B:Oh,yes,I do.噢,我懂了。Do you think you've got……?你觉得你明白……了吗?A:Do you think you&

Get it?

明白了吗?(较随便)

A:Get it?

明的了吗?

B:I beg your pardon?

再说一遍好吗?

A:Have you understood me?

你懂我的意思了吗?

B:Oh,yes,I do.

噢,我懂了。

Do you think you've got……?

你觉得你明白……了吗?

A:Do you think you've got his words?

你觉得你明白他的话了吗

B:Yes,I think so.

我想我明白了。

A:That's fine.

那就好。

Understand?

明白了吗?(较随便)

A:It's a trick,understand?

这是个恶作剧,明白了吗?

B:A trick? It took me two hours to stand in the wind,just like a fool!

恶作剧?在寒风中我傻呆呆地站了两个小时啊!

A:Don't forget it's All Fools' Day!

别忘记今天是愚人节。

B:My Lord!

我的天!

Know what I'm getting at?

明白我的意思吗?

A:When shall we meet?

什么时候碰头呢?

Know what I'm getting at?

明白我的意思吗?

I mean to talk about the trip.

我是说一起商量一下旅行的事。

B:Right.We need a plan before we start.

对,我们动身前应该作计划。

How about seven o'clock in the evening at my house?

晚七点到我家怎么样?

A:Fine by me,See you then.

我没问题。再见。

Is that clear?

明白了吗?

A:Disks.Extremely cheap!

光盘,很便宜的。

B:Pardon?

什么?

A:I want to sell some disks.

我想卖一些光盘。

They're real cheap! Is that clear?

价钱很便宜的。明白了吗?

B:Yes,come with me. The police are waiting for you.

明白了.跟我走一趟。警察正等着你呢!

Do you follow me?

你明白了吗?

A:Go straight down the street,turn right at the second crossing.

沿大街一直走,在第二个十字路口向右拐,

Then walk two blocks. You can't miss it. Do you follow me?

走过两个街区就到了。明白吗?

B:Yes,but can I take a bus?

明白。可是,能坐汽车吗?

A:Yes,take bus No.4,it'll take you right there.

可以,坐4路汽车会直接到那里。

B:Thanks.

多谢。

Understanding理解

Am I making myself clear?

我讲明白了吗?(较正式)

A:"Sister-in-law"is your younger brother's or your elder brother's wife.

Susterinlaw就是你弟弟或你哥哥的妻子.

Am I making myself clear?

我讲明白了吗?

B:Sorry.It seems to mean more.

对不起,好像还有别的意思

I'm always confused by the "inlaw"s

带inlaw的词总是把我搞得糊里糊涂的.

A:And "aunts" and "uncles"are complicated too.

aunts和 uncles也是很复杂

English and Chinese are so different in the addressing terms.

英语和汉语的称谓词差别太大了.

Do I make myself clear?

我讲明白了吗?(较正式)

A:Why don't they laugh when I'm telling a joke?

我讲笑话他们怎么不笑呢?

Do I make myself clear?

我讲明白了吗?

B:Yes,Your speech is clear enough,

B:讲明白了.你的话讲得很清楚,

but we really don't know what you're talking about.

但是我们不明白你在讲什么

I don't know if I'm making myself clear.

不知道我是不是讲明白了。(较正式)

A:I don't know if I'm making myself clear.

不知道我是不是讲明白了。

Sure.I understand.

当然。我懂了。

You need a new walkman and you need some money.

你想买个随身听而且你需要钱。

But you can't always ask your parents for help.

但是你不能总向父母要钱。

What shall I do then?

我该怎么办呢?

B:Find a part-time job.

去找份兼职的工作。

I'm not sure whether I make myself clear.

我不知道是不是讲明白了.(较正式)

A:I'm not sure whether I make myself clear.

我不知道是不是讲明白了。

Yes.A:But why do you look so puzzled。

明白了但是你看上去是很迷惑的样子.

B:I really don't understand where you got such ridiculous ideas.

我是不明白你哪儿来了这些荒唐的想法.

Making Sure That You have Understood

核实理解是否正确

Let me see.

我来想一想。(较随便)

What shall we do? We've missed the last train.

我该怎么办呢?最后一辆火车都开走了.

Let me see. Oh,what about taking a coach?

我来想一想。噢,坐长途汽车怎么样?

Actually,no other choice anyway.

事实上也别无选择。

Let me repeat that to make sure.

我再重复一下以确保无误.(通用)

The phone number is 5558484 and she lives at 48 Apricot Street.

电话号码是5558484.她住在杏树大街48号

OK.Let me repeat that to make sure.

好的,我再重复一下,以确保无误。

5558484,48 Apricot Street.

电话号码是5558484.她住在杏树大街48号.

Yes,that's right.

没错。

B:Thank you very nuch.

谢谢

Let me see if I understand.

让我想想是不是明白了。(通用)

Wait a moment.Let me see if I understand.

等一等。让我想想是不是明白了

They's re in six rows of six. Yes,I understand.

六个六排,我懂了

There're thirty-six altogether. Thank you.

总共三十六人。谢谢。

It's my pleasure.

很乐意效劳。

Let me see if I got that right.

让我想想是不是搞对了.(通用)

Why don't you start?

干嘛还不开始?

Let me see if I've got that right.

让我想想是不是还有问题。

Any mistake will ruin the plan.

任何失误都会使计划付诸东流。

Right.Look before you leap.You'd better turn it over.

不错,三思而后行嘛.最好仔细掂量一下.

Do you mean……?

你是说……?

The snow is so heavy the bus to the school has to stop running.

雪太大,开往学校的汽车不得不停止营运.

Do you mean we have to walk to school?

你是说我们只能步行去上学了吗?

Maybe the school is closed today.

也许今天学校会停课。

Does it mean……?

那是不是说……吗?(通用

A:I'm away on business this weekend.I'm leaving on Friday.

这个周末我要出差。星期五动身。

Does it mean I have to be on Friday.

亲爱的,那是不是说我要独自过周末了?

Yes,I have to attend the meeting.

是的,我必须得参加这个会议

Why not invite your friends here?

请你的朋友过来玩儿吧!

So you're saying that

你是说……。(通用)

A diplomat is invited to give a talk in the auditorium this afternoon.

今天下午一位外交官应邀在礼堂做报告.

So you're saying we are not going to have any classes.

你是说我们就不上课了。

A:Absolutely right.

完全正确。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31749.html

为您推荐