您的位置 首页 英语口语

Threat威胁

Don't you dare!你敢!(较随便)A:If you dare report it,I'll lick your son.如果你敢去报告,我就揍你儿子。B:Don't you dare! A:Just you try!你敢。你就试试看。You wait!你等着瞧!(较随便)A:You'll regret sell

Don't you dare!

你敢!(较随便)

A:If you dare report it,I'll lick your son.

如果你敢去报告,我就揍你儿子。

B:Don't you dare! A:Just you try!

你敢。你就试试看。

You wait!

你等着瞧!(较随便)

A:You'll regret selling me out.

你会为出卖我后悔的。

B:I've got no such a hobby as regret till now.

我至今没有后悔的习惯。

A:You will get one .You wait!

你会有的,你等着瞧!

Just you try.

你就试试看。(较随便)

A:Stop!Hands up!Or I'll shoot you.

别动!举起手来!否则我就开枪了。

B:I don't think you've got any bullet.A:Just you try.

我想你没有子弹了。那你就试试看。

Let me catch you at it again!

别让我再看见你这么干!

A:What a mess you've made here!

你怎么把这事搞得这么乱!

B:I really feel bad about that.

我为此实在抱歉。

A:Let me catch you at it again!

别让我再看见你这么干!

I'll fix you later.

我下次再收拾你。(较随便)

A:Ouch!You hurt me.B:You deserve it.A:Help!Help!

哎哟!你弄疼我了。活该!救命!救命!

B:The cops are coming.I'll fix you later.

警察来了,我下次再收拾你。

Don't push me too far,or I'll...

不要使劲儿逼我,否则我就...(较随便)

A:I'm afraid I need $200.

我需要200美元。

B:What do you mean?I've just given you$500 week before.

你什么意思?我一个星期前刚给了你500美元。

A:Detectives are in need of money to work ,you know.

你知道,侦探察需要钱。

B:Don't push me too far,or I'll find another one.

不要太过分,否则我就找别人。

...or Heaven have mercy on your bones.

......否则当心你的骨头。(较随便)

A:Fetch me that diamond necklace,or Heaven have mercy on your lones.

把那条钻研项链拿给我,否则当心你的骨头。

B:Please spare me.My boss sill kick me out of here.

请饶了我吧。我老板会把我撵走的。

A:If you don't do as I said,you'll kick your bucket.

如果你不照我说的做,你就得死。

Just don't ...,that's all.

别......!(较随便)

Threat威胁

A:Get out of here!

滚出去!

B:You've got no rights in here.

你没有权利这么做。

A:Just don't let me see you again,that's all.

别让我再看见你!

I'll teach you to...

我要教训你......(较随便)

A:I'll teach you to make a fool of me.

我要教训教训你,竟然来愚弄我!

B:Don't hit me please.It's Tom who let me do it.

别打我。是汤姆让我这么做的。

A:Then I'll teach both of you.

那么你们俩我都要教训。

Don't try to cash in on me,or I'll...

不要占我的便宜,否则我就......。

A:Could you please lend me your car for a while?

您把车借给我用一会儿好吗?

B:For what?

干什么事?

A:A client wants to see how affluent our company is.

一个客户想看看我们公司的实力。

B:OK,if it's true.

如果你说的是真的,我就借给你。

Remember,don't try to cash in on me,or I'll dismiss you.

记住,别想占我的便宜,否则我就开除你。

I'll sort you out sooner or later.

我早晚要找你算账。(较随便)

A:What do you say about the money you owe me?

你欠我的钱怎么办?

B:I've got no money to give you,now.

我现在没钱给你。

A:I'll sort you out sooner or later.

我早晚要找你算账。

If you go on...,I'll...

如果你继续...,我就...。(通用)

A:If you go on bullying her,I'll do you over.

如果你继续欺负她,我就揍瘪了你。

B:Do you think you are strong enough?

你以为你很有劲吗?

A:You can have a try and see.

你可以试试看。

If you're not ...,you'll be..

如果你不......我就......。(通用)

A:If you're not behaving yourself,you'll be sent to the Ghost castle.

如果你不乖一点儿,我就把你送到魔鬼城堡。

B:But Jim isn't behaving himself ,either.

可是吉姆也不乖呀。

A:Then you just go there together.

那么你们正好一块儿去。

You'll have to pay for that.

你必须为些付出代价。(通用)

A:Stay away from her.She doesn't like you.

离好远点儿,她不喜欢你。

B:It's none of your business.Clear off.

不关你的事。起开!

A:You'll have to pay for that.

我饶不了你。

I would...if I were you,or we'll have to...

如果我是你,我就...,否则我们就...(通用)

A:I would accept the condition if I were you,

如果我是你,我就接受他的条件,

or he will let you go,madam.

不然他会炒你的鱿鱼的,小姐。

B:I'd rather give up the job than work for that rascal.

我宁可丢掉工作也不愿为一个流氓干活。

A:But no one can live on pride!

可是人不能靠志气生活呀!

If I were you I would ...or you'll be ...

如果我是你,我就...,否则你将(通用)

A:If I were you I would tell the truth,or you'll be dismissed.

如果我是你,我就讲真话,不然你将被解雇。

B:But they force me to keep secret,you know?

可是你知道吗?他们逼我保密。

A:Don't worry.I'll try my best to help you.

不要担心,我会尽力帮你的。

Mark my words,I'll...if you don't ...

你听着,如果你不...我就...(通用)

A:Mark my sords,I'll tell your farther if you don't keep out of mischief.

你听着,如果你不停止胡闹,我就告诉你老爸。

B:Who cares?

我才不怕呢。

A:What?Get out here,you little rascal!

什么?给我滚出去,你这个小混蛋。

I don't really want to say this,but if ,,, we shall have to ...

我确实不想这么说,但是如果...我们就不得不...

A:I don't really want to say this,

我确实不想这么说,

but if you don't cooperate,we shall have to cancel the contract.

但是如果你们不合作,我们不只好取消合同。

B:Neither side will benefit from it then. A:We've got no other choice.

这样一来对双方都没有好处。我们别无选择。

I'm afraid if ...I shall have no alternative but to...

如果....我恐怕就只好...(较正式)

A:Are they always making noises like this in class?

他们上课时总是这么吵吵闹闹的吗?

B:Sorry.Mr.Smith.I'm tring to make them quiet.

对不起,史密斯先生,我正设法让他们安静下来

A:I'm afraid if the noise goes on,I shall have no alternative but to leave.

如果继续闹下去恐怕我只好离开了。

You'd be very unwise not to...

你要是不......,这不明智。(较正式)

A:You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.

你不同意我,这是不明智的。

B:It's not much wiser to agree with you either.

同意你也不明智多少。

A:At least you can save your face.

至少您可以保全面子。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31750.html

为您推荐