您的位置 首页 英语阅读

Request请求

Get me...,will you please?给我来点......好吗?(较随便)A:Get me some drink,will you please?给我弄点饮料好吗?B:I don't see any problem.我看没问题。What would you prefer,tea or coke?想要茶还是可乐。A:Coke ,please. B:

Get me...,will you please?

给我来点......好吗?(较随便)

A:Get me some drink,will you please?

给我弄点饮料好吗?

B:I don't see any problem.

我看没问题。

What would you prefer,tea or coke?

想要茶还是可乐。

A:Coke ,please. B:All right.

请来可乐吧。好的。

Any chance of...?

可以......吗?较随便

S:Any chance of using your telephone?

可以用一下你的电话吗?

B:Local call or distant call?

市话还是长途。

A:Local call. B:Go ahead.

市话。打吧。

Help me...,will you please?

帮我......好吗?(较随便)

A:Help me dish uo the dinner,will you please?

帮我上菜好吗?

B:Sure thing.Where are the dishes?

当然可以,盘子在哪里?

A:In the cupboard.Got them? B:Oh,yeah.

在碗柜里,找到了吗?噢,找到了。

Find me...,can you,please?

帮我找......可以吗?(较随便)

A:Find me a penknife,can you,please?

帮我找一把铅笔刀可以吗?

B:There's one in your pencilbox.

钢笔盒里有。

A:No,it's not a penknife. B:Take mine then.

没有,那不是钢笔刀。拿我的吧。

Please (do) don't ...

请(请不要)......。(通用)

A:Please don't close the door now.

现在请不要关门。

B:Why not?It's cold ,Isn't it?

为什么?天儿挺冷的,不是吗?

A:Yes,but it's rather stuffy in here.

不错,可是这里太闷了。

Keep it open for a moment and we can close it later,Okay?

开一会儿再把它关上,好吗?

Request请求

B:All right.

好吧。

Can you do ...

你能不能......?(通用)

A:Will you be seeing Mr.Smith this afternoon?

今天下午能见到史密斯先生吗?

B:Yeah,I think so .Anything I can do for you?

我想能见到。我能帮你做些什么呢?

A:Yes,can you tell him to be here at 5 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?

你能不能告诉他明天下午五点钟到这儿?

B:I'll be glad to .

好的。

Could you do ...?

你......,好吗?(通用)

A:What're you reading now? B:A farewell to Arms.

你在读什么书?《永别了武器》

A:Could you excuse me while I play the song Yesterday once More?

我放一放往日重现这首歌,好吗?

B:Go ahead,please.

请放吧。

Would you mind doing...?

......你介意吗?(通用)

A:Would you mind buying some fruit for me?

帮我买点水果,你介意吗?

B:No,of course not.Anything else? A:No more.Thank you.

不当然不介意。还要别的吗?不要了。谢谢。

Will you do...

您......,好吗?(通用)

A:It's very dark in here.Will you turn on the light?

里面太黑了,打开灯好吗?

B:Okay.But where's the switch?

好的。可是开关在哪儿。

A:It's there by the door. B:Oh,I see.

在靠门的地方。噢,我知道了。

Would you do...?

您......,好吗?(通用)

A:Would you bring the washing in for me,please?

请把我晒的衣服拿进来,好吗

B:Yes,of course.A:Thanks.

?好的。谢谢!

B:It's my pleasure.I'll go out to get mine anyway.

谢谢。别客气,反正我也得去拿我的。

Can you oblige me with...?

借......给我好吗?(通用)

A:Can you oblige me with an umbrella?

借把雨伞给我好吗?

B:I'm sorry,but I don't have one myself. A:Thanks anyway.

对不起,我没有雨伞。没关系,谢谢。

Could you spare me ...,please?

借给我一点......好吗?(通用)

A:Could you spare me some ink,please?

给我一点墨水好吗?

B:I'm sorry.I've ran out of ink myself.

对不起,我用完了。

A:Never mind .I'll ask somebody else.

没关系,我去向别人要点儿。

B:Maybe Peter has got some.

也许彼得有。

Do you think you could possibly...,please?

你看你能......吗?(通用)

A:Do you think you could possibly move your car forward a bit,please?

对不起,你看你能把车向前开一点儿吗?

B:I'll do it right away. A:It's so kind of you.

我马上就来。谢谢。

I'd like...,please.

我想要点......。(通用)

A:I'd like some fish,please.

我想来点鱼可以吗?

B:Certainly,just help yourself.

当然可以。请自己来吧。

A:Would you please pass it to me?I can't reach it .

递给我好吗?我够不到。

B:Here you are.

给您。

May I ask a favor of you?

帮个忙行吗?(通用)

A:May I ask a favor of you? B:What's it?

帮个忙行吗?什么事?

A:Fetch me some water,please. B:No problem.

给我弄点儿水来好吗?没问题。

May I have a word with you?

可以和你谈谈吗?

A:May I have a word with you?

可以和你谈谈吗?

B:I'm very busy.Please make the long story short.

我很忙,请长话短说。

A:If that's the case,let's make it later.

那样的话以后再谈吧。

B:Two o'clock this afternoon,all right?

今天下午两点好吗?

I wonder if you could do...

不知道您能不能......?(较正式)

A:I wonder if you could go to the post office for me.

帮我寄点东西好吗?

B:I'm sorry.I'm afraid I can't today.What about tomorrow?

对不起,恐怕今天不行,明天怎么样?

A:Oh,yes.That's fine.

行,那样挺好的。

Could you possibly...?

你能......吗?(较正式)

A:Could you possibly take over the job?

你能否接下这份工作?

B:I'd like to say yes,but it's beyond my ability.

我倒想答应,可是能力有限。

A:I believe you are equal to the job .

我相信你能胜任。

B:You're flattering me?

别捧我了!

I'd appreciate it if you could...

如果你......我会非常感激的。

A:I'd appreciate it if you could loan me a hundred dollars.

如果你借给我一百美无我会非常感激的。

B:I'd really like to help you out,but I'm broken myself.

我真想帮你,但是我自己也身无分文。

A:Eh,it's true that a friend in need is a friend indeed.

咳,真是患难见真情啊。

I'll regard it as a favor if you could...

如果你能......我将不胜感激。(较正式)

A:I'll regard it as a favor if you could attend our party.

如果你能参加我们的聚会,我将不胜感激。

B:I'd be delighted to if I'm free.

如有时间我很乐意去。

A:I'll be waiting for you,then.

那我可就等你了。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31751.html

为您推荐