您的位置 首页 英语阅读

Persuasion劝说

All right if I...?我...可以吗?A:All right if I take a few days off?B:Please do.A:请几天假可以吗?B:可以.A:Then you have to do the work all by yourself.A:那么工作就全由你来做了.B:That's all right.B:没关系.Is...allowed?

All right if I...?

我...可以吗?

A:All right if I take a few days off?B:Please do.

A:请几天假可以吗?B:可以.

A:Then you have to do the work all by yourself.

A:那么工作就全由你来做了.

B:That's all right.

B:没关系.

Is...allowed?

允许...吗?

A:Is fishing allowed in the lake?

A:湖里允许钓鱼吗?

B:No,you'll be fined if you try that.

B:不允许.在这里钓鱼会被罚款的.

A:Oh,thank you for telling me all this

A:噢,谢谢你告诉我这些.

Ok if I...?

我...的话,可以吗?

A:Ok if I play the flute now?

A:现在吹吹笛子可以吗?

B:All right,but wait till I call the doctor.

B:可以,但是先等我叫大夫.

A:What's the matter?

A:怎么回事?

B:In case I am driven crazy by your magic flute.

B:以防我的魔笛把我逼疯!

A:My God.I'd better not play it.

A:我的天!我最好别吹了吧.

B:Go ahead.I' only joking!

B:吹吧,我跟你开个玩笑.

Can I...?

我可以...吗?

A:Can I go home on vacation?

A:假期我可以回家吗?

B:Of course you can.I don't see any reason why not.

B:当然可以.没什么理由不让你回去.

A:You need my hand,don't you?

A:你需要我帮忙,不是吗?

B:Yes,but I think I can manage.

B:是啊,但是我想我能对付.

Could I ...?

我可以...吗?

A:Could I buy a new shirt?It's only 50 yuan.

A:我可以买件衬衫吗?才五十元.

Persuasion劝说

B:Go ahead.It's not very expensive.

B:买吧,不很贵.

A:I haven't enough money on me.Could you lend me some?

A:我身上钱够,借给我一些好吗?

B:All right .Here you are.

B:好的,给你.

Do you mind if I ...?

我...你介意吗?

A:Do you mind if I change the channel?

A:我变一频道你介意吗?

B:No,not at all.The program is so boring.

B:不,一点儿也不介意.节目真没意思.

A:What do you prefer,TV series or TV serials?

A:你喜欢看电视系列节目还是喜欢电视连续节目?

B:It all depends.

B:那得看情况.

Would it be all right if I...?

我...的话可以吗?

A:Would it be all right if I turn in the paper next Monday?

A:下周一我交作业可以吗?

I'm afraid I can't finish it this Friday.

恐怕周五我完不成.

B:You can hand in next Monday,but you'd better get ready for an"F"

B:可以,但是你最好对不及格有个思想准备

You've been putting it off quite a few days.

你已经拖延好几天了

A:I'm sorry.I'll try too avoid an"F"

A:对不起,我会避免得"不及格"的.

I was wondering if I could ...

不知道我可不可以......

A:I was wondering if I could go fishing on Sunday.

A:星期天可以去钓鱼吗?

B:I'd rather you didn't.Your exam is coming.

B:你最好别去.就要考试了.

A:Don't worry.I'm well prepared for it.

A:别担心,我全准备好了.

B:How come you are so confident?

B:你怎么那么自信?

Would you mind if I...?

我...你介意吗?

A:Would you mind if I smoke here?

A:在这儿抽支烟你不介意吧?

B:No,I wouldn't mind at all.

B:当然不介意.

A:Thank you .It's nice of you.By the way,would you have a smoke?

A:谢谢.你也来一支吧?

B:No,thanks.

B:不用了,谢谢.

Would it be possible for me to ...?

我可以...吗?

A:Would it be possible for me to put off the work till a later day?

A:我可以把工作往后推一推吗?

B:Well,I'd rather you didn't if you don't mind.

B:哦,请不要介意,你最好不要往后推.

A:It's not so urgent,is it?

A:事情不那么急吧?

B:No.But it's a bad habit to delay doing things.

B:不急,但是拖延是上坏习惯.

Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

今日事今日毕嘛!

Do you think I could ...?

我可以...吗?

A:Do you think I could put my books here?

A:我把书放在这儿可以吗?

B:Yes,please do.There's plenty of room

B:可以,放吧.空地很多嘛.

A:Won't that be too much bother?

A:那也太麻烦你了.

B:No bother at all.A:Thank you.

B:没关系.A:谢谢.

Are people allowed to do...?

允许人们...吗?

A:Are people allowed to marry twice in China?

A:在中国人们允许结婚两次吗?

I mean,is it legal to have two wives or two husbands at the same time?

我是说同时有两个妻子或两丈夫合法?

B:Definitely not.But in the past,a man could have as many wives as he pleased

B:绝对不行.但是过去一个男人娶几个妻子都行.

A:It's true of a religious section in America years ago.

A:许多年前美国的一个宗教派别也是如此.

B:I am told a man can have many wives in some countries even mowadays.

B:听说某些国家至今仍然可以娶很多妻子

A:That's ridiculous.

A:真荒唐!

Do I have your permission to...?

允许我...吗?

A:Do I have your permission to sit in the front of the auditorium?

A:我可以坐在礼堂前面吗?

B:I'm afraid not.Those seats are saved for the VIPs.I'm sorry

B:恐怕不行.那些是留给大人物们的.对不起啦.

A:It doesn't matter.I can take seat in the back.

A:没关系.我可以坐在后面.

I hope you don't mind my...?

我希望你不介意...?

A:I hope you don't mind my having the book for a moment?

A:我希望你不介意我用一下这本书.

B:Let me see.Mm...I'm afraid not.I'll use it soon.

B:让我想一想.恐怕不行,我马上就用.

You might ask Jim

你可以问一问吉姆.

A:Ok.Hope I'm in luck there

A:好的.希望在他那儿我运气好些.

May I do...?

我可以...吗?

A:May I use your umbrella?

A:可以用一下你的雨伞吗?

B:Certainly,it's not raining,is it?

B:当然,现在没有下雨吧?

A:No,it's sunny nad bright.I simply want to take a picture with an umbrella

A:没有,天挺好的.我只是想拿伞照张相片.

Would you object if I...?

我...的话你不反对吧?

A:Would you object if I tum off the radio?

A:我把收音机关掉你不反对吧?

B:No,it's noisy,isn't it?

B:不反对.噪音挺大的.

A:I wonder why the radio doesn't have a good reception these days.

A:不知道最近为什么收音效果不太好.

B:The signals are weak,I think.

B:我认为是信号弱.

Feel free.

请便.

A:Can I use your bike,Jim.B:Feel free.

A:吉姆,我可以用一用你的自行车吗?B:请便.

A:Thank you.Then I don't have to suffer in the crowded buses.

A:谢谢,那我就不用挤车了.

B:That's why I cycle to work every day.

B:这就是为什么我每天骑车

No,of course not.

不,当然不介意.

A:Would you mind if I take off my coat here?

A:我把大衣脱在这儿你介意吗?

B:No,of course not.I don't mind.Go ahead.A:Thanks.

B:当然不,我不介意.请吧!A:谢谢.

I'd rather you didn't.

你最好别那样做.

A:Could I open the window?

A:我可以打开窗子吗?

B:Well,I'd rather you didn't if you don't mind.

B:哦,你最好别打开,希望你不要介意

It's very draughty when you open the window .

打开窗子风很大

Just leave the door open.Will that be all right?A:All right

只开门,好吗?

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31754.html

为您推荐