I don't see how...can fail.
我看不出...怎么会不行
A:The machine won't work.Isn't there anything wrong with it?
A:机器不转动,难道出什么问题了?
B:I don't see how the machine can fail.
B:我看不出这台机器怎么会出毛病.
A:Neither do I .
A:我也看不出来了.
B:Maybe the power is cut off,
B:也许是电源断了.
...can't go wrong.
...不可能出毛病.
A:What did you say?
A:你说什么?
B:I said we failed.
B:我说我们失败了.
A:I don't believe it.The scheme can't go wrong.
A:我不信.这个方案不可能出毛病.
...is sure to ...
肯定会...
A:Did you watch the match?
A:你看球赛了吗?
B:There's no need.I know the visiting team is sure to win.
B:没必要,我知道客队一定会赢.
A:Good guess.Our team disappoints all the fans.
A:说得对,我们队让所有球迷失望.
B:So I said it's wise not to be a fan.
B:所以我说不作球迷是明智之举
...is certain to ...
...一定会...
A:A weekend at the seaside is certain to be enjoyable.
A:在海滨度周末一定很有意思.
B:I can't agree with you more.
B:你说的太对了!
A:Do you like the feeling of walking on the sandy beach?
A:你喜欢沙滩漫步的感觉吗?
B:That's really nice.
B:那可真是太好了!
I have no doubt of ...
我肯定...
A:I have no doubt of his success.
A:我肯定他会成功的.
B:Why are you so confident?
B:你怎么这么肯定?
A:Because he's very dilligent and intelligent.
A:因为他既勤奋又聪明.
I think you're going to ...
我想你会...的.
A:How much is this make of VCD?B:1500 yuan.
A:这种VCD多少钱?B:1500元.
A:Does it work well?
A:好用吗?
B:I think you're going to love it .
B:我想你会喜欢的.
I'm sure we'll...
我敢肯定我们会...
A:How do you predict the result of the match?
A:你想比赛结果会怎么样?
B:I'm sure we'll win it.
B:我敢肯定我们会赢.
A:Wish you good luck!B:Thank you.
A:祝你们好运!B:谢谢.
...will be wonderful,I'm sure.
我敢肯定...会非常出色.
A:When are we going to have the show?
A:演出什么时候开始?
B:In a week or so.
B:大约一周后.
A:Will you go and watch it?
A:你去看吗?
B:Sure.That show will be wonderful,I'm sure.
B:当然.我相信这场演出将非常出色.
You'll soon...
你很快就会...的.
A:I'm so worried.I always make unworthy mistakes.
A:我担心极了.我总是犯些不该犯的错误.
B:Take it easy.You'll soon get over your carelessness.
B:别担心.你很快就会改掉粗心大意的毛病.
A:How I wish what you said came true!
A:我多么希望你的话能应验.
...is bound to be successful.
...一定会成功.
A:I'm not sure whether the result will deserve my effort.
A:不知道我的努力值不值得.
B:Your work is bound to be successful.
B:你一定会成功.
A:Thank you for your encouraging words.
A:谢谢你的鼓励.
You're bound to...
你一定会...
A:I'll spend my summer vacation in the mountains.
A:我要在山里度暑假.
B:How wonderful!A:Come along,will you?
B:多好啊!A:你来吗?
B:I'd like to,but not this time.I think you're bound to have a marvelous time
B:谢谢,这次不行.我想你一定会过得非常愉快的.
You're going to be...
你会...的.
A:What do you want to become in future?
A:你将来想成为什么样的人?
B:I don't want to daydream now.I believe my hard work will bring me everything
B:我不想现在空想,但是我相信只要努力工作,什么都会有的.
A:You're going to be somebody.
A:你会成为一个人物.
I am confident(that)...
我相信...
A:What did the wether person say?
A:天气预报员说什么了?
B:She said the nice weather will last for another week.
B:她说晴天还能持续一周.
A:So I'm confident we can finish the work according to the schedule
A:那么我相信我们的工作会如期完成.
B:I wish you were right.I hate rain at this time.
B:但愿如此,这个时候我厌烦雨天.
I'm very optimistic about...
对...我非常乐观.
A:I'm very optimistic about the economic situation.
A:我对经济形势非常乐观.
B:Our new premier will keep it stable at least .
B:我们的新总理至少会使它保持稳定.
A:And steady economic growth shouldn't be excluded.
A:也不排除稳步的增长.
I am very optimistic (that)...
...我很乐观.
A:How's your company going?
A:你们公司的情况怎么样?
B:Not bad,but at the beginning fo the year it didn't run so well.
B:不错.但年初不太好.
A:What about its future?
A:将来会怎么样?
B:I am very optimistic things will take a good turn
B:我很乐观,情况将好转.
I anticipate success in...
我预料...会成功.
A:When will another population explosion take place?
A:再一次人口爆炸什么时候出现?
B:There won't be another one.
B:再不会有了.
A:How do you get the idea?
A:你怎么会这么想呢?
B:I anticipate success in our population control.
B:我预料我们控制人口会取得成功.
I feel quite sure(that)...
非常肯定地说...
A:Our products have entered the world market!
A:我们的产品打入国际市场了!
B:How wonderful!I feel quite sure our company will develop faster than ever
B:太好了!我认为公司的发展速度定会比以往任何时候都要快.
A:You're right.The more we export,the more we earn.That's for sure.
A:你说得对.我们出口越多,赚的就越多.这肯定无疑.
I have every confidence in...
对...我很有信心.
A:Do you think he will be promoted this time?
A:你认为这次他会被提升吗?
B:Yes.I have every confidence in his promotion.
B:是的,他的晋升肯定疑.
A:Just because he gets on well with everybody?
A:就因为他和每个人关系都很好吗?
B:Party,and he's also a hard-working man.
B:这是部分原因,他工作也很努力.
I feel quite certain that...
我很有把握...
A:How about her illness?B:Much better now.
A:她的病怎么样了? B:现在好多了.
A:Does she have to stay in hospital for a long time?
A:还得在医院里住很长时间吗?
B:No,I feel quite certain she'll recover soon.
B:不用,我很有把握,她不久就会恢复健康.
My expectation is(that)...
我预料...
A:Congratulations,Dr.Smith!
A:恭喜你,史密斯大夫!
You've perfored the operation beautifully.
手术做得漂亮极了.
B:Thank you for your compliments
B:谢谢你的夸奖.
A:What do you expect will happen in medical field?
A:你预计医疗界会怎么样?
B:I don't know exactly but I do find it's a great success.
B:说不准,但我的确说为这是了不起的成功.
A:My expectation is you'll have a breakthrough in medical treatment.
A:我预计在医疗方面你们将取得一次突破.