您的位置 首页 英语口语

Instructions指导

A:It's quite easy.You press that button and insert the tapeA:这很容易.按那按钮,把磁带插进去.B:Is it ready to be used then?B:然后就能用了吗?A:No,not until you press the PLAY button.A:不行,得按放音键才行.Look,all you d

A:It's quite easy.You press that button and insert the tape

A:这很容易.按那按钮,把磁带插进去.

B:Is it ready to be used then?

B:然后就能用了吗?

A:No,not until you press the PLAY button.

A:不行,得按"放音"键才行.

Look,all you do is...

看,你要做的是......

A:Look,all you do is repeat this word several times,then you'll remember it

A:看,你要做的是把词多读几遍,然后就记住了.

B:I can remember it now,but not in two days.

B:现在能记住,但两天后就会忘了.

A:Then you just repeat it a few more times.

A:那么就再记几遍.

Make sure you remember ...first.

一定要记住首先......

A:Make sure you remember to save first.

A:一定要记住先存盘.

B:I won't forget it.

B:我不会忘记的.

A:Then you can exit and cut off the power.

A:然后你可以退出关机.

First you...,then you...

首先...,其次...

A:First you insert the card,then you dial the number.

A:你要先插卡,然后再拨号码.

B:I see.Thank you.

B:明白了.谢谢.

A:You're welcome.

A:不客气.

After you...,you...

在...之后,你...

Instructions指导

A:After you've done that,you may go on doing another exercise

A:这个练习做好了,你就可以继续做下一个.

B:Is that the last one?

B:那是最后一个练习吗?

A:No,it's the last but one.

A:不,是倒数第二个.

First of all,you...

首先......

A:First of all,you prepare a shopping list

A:首先你准备一份购物单.

B:But I've got no time to buy those articles.

B:可我没时间去买.

A:Don't worry.I'll do it for you.

A:别着急,我替你买.

B:You're so kind.

B:你太好了.

First you have to ...

首先,你得......

A:First you have to choose your partner.

A:你先得选合作伙伴.

B:Can we start working right after that?

B:然后就可以开始工作了吗?

A:No.You have to decide your subject then.

A:不行.你们还得定题目.

...and then don't forget...

...之后别忘记......

A:First you read the article carefully,then have group discussions.

A:首先你们把这篇文章仔细读一读,然后分组讨论.

B:Are we supposed to discuss the questions you've given us?

B:我们应该讨论您给的问题吗?

A:Yes,and then don't forget to hand in your conclusions after that.

A:对,之后别忘了把结果交上来.

It's like this:first... and then...

是这样:首先......,之后......

A:It's like this:first you beat eggs,and then mix it with flour gradually

A:是这样:先打鸡蛋,再慢慢地拦入面粉.

B:How about the potatoes?

B:土豆怎么办?

A:Peel them first,and then slice them into pieces.

A:先削皮,然后切片.

This is how you do it...,then...

这事你这么办:...之后...

A:This is how you do it:fill in the form and hand it in to the official,

A:这事你这么办:先填表交给工作人员,

then you go home and wait.

然后回家等着.

B:How long shall I wait?

B:得等多长时间?

A:Nobody knows.

A:不知道.

Let me show you.First you ...then...

让我做给你看,首先...,之后...

A:Let me show you.First you soak your hair,then foam it with the shampoo.

A:让我先做给你看,先把头发浸湿,然后再用香波洗.

B:And the last thing is to rinse it with clean water,right?

B:最后再且清水洗净, 对吗?

A:That's right.

A:对.

The first thing you have to do is...

你得做的第一件事是...

A:The first thing you have to do is tidying up this room

A:你得做的第一件事是把房间打扫干净.

B:I don't suppose I've applied for a job as a sanitation engineer.

B:我想想我并没有申请清洁工的工作.

A:Newcomers clean the room.It's a rule.

A:新员工打扫房间.这是规定.

The next thing you do is...

其次,你该...

A:I've sold out all the products.What shall I do next?

A:货已经出手了,下一步该怎么办?

B:The next thing you do is deposit your money in the bank,

B:你要做的第二件事是把钱存入银行,

or leave it there for temporary safekeeping.

或者留在银行由银行暂时保管.

A:That's be fine.

A:就可以了.

...(and)be careful to...

小心...

A:Is it right to spread the face-cream over the face like this?

A:这样把面膏抹到脸上对吗?

B:Yes,and be careful to avoid the eyes.

B:对,小心避开眼睛.

A:All right.The face-cream is wonderful!

A:好.这种面膏太好了!

You do it like this:you...

你这么做:......

A:You do it like this:you hold the bat with your right hand,

A:你这么做:用右手握拍儿,

toss up the ball with your left hand.

用左手抛球.

B:But I can't hit the ball anyhow.

B:但是我怎么也击不着球.

A:Take it easy.Just pay attention to your posture.

A:别着急,要注意你的姿势.

This first step is...

第一步是,...

A:The first step is to listen to the tape carefully.

A:第一步是仔细听磁带.

B:Excuse me,sir.Should we take notes at the same time?

B:老师,请问我们听时要做记录吗?

A:No,What you need to do is to understand the content.

A:不用.你们要做的就是听懂内容.

This is done as follows:...

按下述方法进行:......

A:This is done as follows:switch on the power,and insert the plug

A:按下述方法进行:打开电源,插上插头.

B:Can I operate it after doing that?

B:做完这些之后,就能用了吗?

A:Yes,but don't forget to press the START button.

A:是的,但不要忘记按"开始"键,就能用了.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31760.html

为您推荐