A:You must be excited at the prospect of starting your spring break next week
A:想到下周春假就要开始了你一定很激动吧?
B:Yes,I am.I've been looking forward to it for ages.
B:是的,我盼了好久了.
It seems such a long time since we had a holiday last time
从上次假期到现在时间可不短了。
A:What about your classmates?
A:你的同学们呢?
B:Oh,they're desperated to get away too.
B:他们也想离开,
they are anxious to their parents agagin.
都迫切希望看看父母。
A:Oh,you'll be staying with your parents then?
A:哎呀,那么你们要和父母在一起了?
B:Yes,for most of the time,
B:在部分时间吧
but some are keen on the idea of spending a few days travelling
可有人很想花几天时间旅行!
A:It'd be nice to go travelling.
A:去旅行很好啊
I must say I'm looking forward to this break,too.
说真的我也盼着休假。
B:You haven't decided where you're going then?
B:还没有决定去什么地方吧?
A:No,not exactly.
A:没有,
I'd love to go to the south,but I can't afford it at the moment
我想去南方,可是目前又没有钱。
I may borrow my friend's bike
我可以借我朋友的自行车
and go on a cycling tour of the country around the city.
骑车到城市周围的农村看一看
Seven days isn't really long enough though,to do justice to the suburban areas
要想好好看看的话一周还直不够。
B:Would it be lovely to have a really long holiday;say a couple of months?
B:休个长假,比如休上几个月,不好吗?
A:Yes,marvelous!I'd give anything for a long,relaxing holiday!
A:好简直妙不可言!要我休长假的话叫我怎么都行!
B:Still,seven days isn't bad.
B:不管怎么说,一周不错了。
We should count ourselves lucky.Let's just enjoy it
我们应该觉得够幸运的了。咱们好好乐一乐吧!