A:Hello!I haven't seen you for ages,not since last Friday in fact.
A:你好!好久不见你了,事实上从上个星期五就没见你了.
How was the film?Did you enjoy it?
电影怎么样?喜欢吗?
B:Oh,don't talk to me about last Friday evening!
B:别给我提上周五晚了!
It was the most awful evening I've ever had!
那是我经历过的最糟糕的晚上!
A:Why?What happened?
A:为什么?发生了什么事?
B:Well,when I first arrived,the cinema was so cold that I had to keep my coat on
B:我刚到时,影院很冷,我只好披上大衣.
It was bitterly cold in there.
那儿太冷了!
A:What about the film?
A:电影怎么样?
B:I'll come to the film later;I had some problems even before the film started
B:我一会儿再谈电影,电影开始前我还有问题
I was surrounded by too many smokers and,you know,I can't stand smoke.
我周围全是抽烟的,你知道,我受不了.
There were so many people smoking that I couldn't breathe.A:Oh,no!
抽烟的太多,我透不过气来.A:我的天.
B:Apart from that,
B:此外,
there wasn't enough space between the rows and my legs began to ache
排与排之间空隙太小,我的腿就开始疼了
even during the commercials.
演广告的时
A:I thought The Globe Cinema was a new one.
A:我想环球影院是新的嘛!
B:Well,it is,but they've tried to save money in its construction,I can tell you
B:是新的,我告诉你吧,建影院时他们想方设法地把钱省下了
A:So,what about the film?
A:那么电影怎么样?
B:I missed most of it because I could hardly see the screen.
B:大部分没有看着,因为几乎看不到幕布.
The chairs were so low that could hardly see over the woman's big hat in front
椅子太低了,前面女士的大帽子挡着,前面的东西很难看见.
And the audience!There were children eating sweets to the left of me,
还有那些观从:我左边的孩子吃糖果,
young lovers talking constantly behind me,and babies crying to the right of me
后面的情人没完没了地说着悄悄话,右面的婴儿又哭又闹.
It was terrible!The crowd was so noisy that I missed most of the dialogue.
烦透了!人们吵吵闹闹,大部分对白都没听到.
A:So how long did you stay?
A:那你呆了多久?
B:I left at the interval.I couldn't wait to get out of the place.
B:换片的时候我就离开了.我恨不得一步跑出那个地方.
It was absolute miserey!
真是受罪!
Oh,and just to add insult to injury,
使我更恼火的是散声时,
I couldn't get on the bus because of a football crowd.
足球观众太多,我连车都挤不上去,
And as I was walking home,it started to rain.What a night!
我往家走的时候还下起了雨.这个晚上太糟了!