您的位置 首页 英语阅读

Courtesy礼貌

Sorry for ......对不起A:(Steps on another's bag)Sorry for being so clumsy.A:(踩着人家的包)我笨手笨脚的,真是对不起.B:Never mind.I should have put it on the rackB:没关系.我本该把它放到架子上.A:Can I help you?B:Thank yo

Sorry for ......

对不起

A:(Steps on another's bag)Sorry for being so clumsy.

A:(踩着人家的包)我笨手笨脚的,真是对不起.

B:Never mind.I should have put it on the rack

B:没关系.我本该把它放到架子上.

A:Can I help you?B:Thank you.

A:我来帮忙好吗?B:谢谢.

I was wondering if you could ......

不知道你能否......

A:I was wondering if you could give me a day off.

A:不知能否给我放一天假.

B:What for?A:I'll have to rewrite my thesis.That'll take much time

B:为什么?A:我得重新写论文,那要花很多时间.

B:You should have finished it earlier.

B:你本该早完成.

I'm afraid that .......

对不起,

A:I'm afraid that I've bad news for you.

A:对不起,有坏消息告诉你.

B:What's it?

B:什么坏消息?

A:Ther teacher said you'd have to rewrite your paper.B:Oh,no!

A:老师说你得重新写论文.B:不!

Could I bother you for a few minutes?

我可以麻烦您一会儿吗?

A:Could I bother you for a few minutes?B:All right,Go ahead.

A:我可以麻烦您一会儿吗?B:请讲.

A:Can you explain this part to me? B:Sure.

A:把这部分给我讲解一下好不好.B:当然.

Do you mind if I......

我......你介意吗?

Courtesy礼貌

A:Do you mind if I smoke?

A:我吸烟您介意吗?

B:Well,I'd rather you didn't.It's a non-smoking compartment.

B:哦,你最好别吸烟,这是不吸烟车厢.

A:Oh,sorry I forgot.

A:噢,对不起,我忘了.

Could you...?

你能.......吗?

A:Will you join our club,Arthur?

A:阿瑟,参加我们的俱乐部,好吗?

B:Well,could you give me a few days to think about it?A:Ok.

B:那给我几天时间考虑考虑吧.A:好吧,

Would you...?A:Would you pass me the salt,please?B:Certainly.

你......好吗?A:请把盐递给我好吗?B:当然可以.

A:Can I help you to a little more?B:No,thank you.

A:我再替你添点好吗?B:不用了,谢谢.

May I ...?

我可以......吗?

A:So we'll meet at ten tomorrow.

A:那么我们明天十点见吧

B:By the way,may I call you back if Peter comes?

B:请问,如果彼得来的话再给你打个电话好吗?

A:Ok.Do remember to inform me of his coming.B:I will.

A:好,他来别忘记告诉我.

I do hope that you won't mind my...

我真希望你不介意我......

I do hope that you won't mind my telling you this.

A:把这事告诉你,真希望你不介意.

Your dog has been harassing my kids.

你的狗不断骚扰我的孩子.

B:Sorry,I'll take care.A:Thank you very much.

B:对不起,我会注意的.A:多谢.

Would you excuse me while I ......?

对不起,我......好吗?

A:Would you excuse me while I make an important phone call?

A:对不起,我去打个电话好吗?

B:Please go ahead,we'll be waiting for you right here

B:请去吧,我们就在这儿等着你.

A:Thank you,it won't be long.

A:谢谢我一会儿就回来.

B:Please forgive me for

请原谅我......

B:Please forgive me for being late.

A:我来晚了,请原谅.

B:It's quite all right.We've just started .

B:没关系.我们刚刚开始.

A:That's good.

A:那太好了.

Is there any possibility of your...?

你能否......?

A:Is there any possibility of your explaining it again to me?

A:你能否把它解释一下?

B:Sure.Which part?A:The last two stanzas.B:All right.

B:当然,哪部分?A:最后两个诗节.B:好的.

It's pleasure to meet you.

见到您真荣幸.

A:Mr.Smith,this is Mr Lee.

A:史密斯先生,这位是李先生,

B:It's a pleasure to meet you.Mr Lee.

B:很荣幸见到您,李先生.

A:It's a pleasure to meet you,too.

A:我也很荣幸见到您.

Have I the pleasure of...?

......能赏光吗?

A:Have I the pleasure of dancing with you?

A:想和您跳舞能赏光吗?

B:Sorry,I'm a poor dancer

B:对不起,我跳不好.

A:I think it is easy to learn.

A:我想很容易学的.

Would you mind very much if I...?

我......您介意?

A:Would you mind very much if I can't come tonight?

A:今晚我若来不了您不会介意吧?

B:We all hope you'll come.It won't be a party without you.

B:我们都希望你来,没你不行.

A:Then I'll try my best to finish my work in the daytime and come here this evening

A:那我就尽力白天做完工作晚上来.

It's my honor.

这是我的荣幸.

A:Thank you for carrying the suitcase all the way for me.

A:谢谢你一路为我提箱子.

B:It's my honor.

B:这是我的荣幸.

A:Would you please come in and have a drink?

A:进屋喝点饮料好吗?

B:No,thanks.I must leave now.

B:不用了,谢谢了.我得走了.

After you.

您先请.

A:Let's go into the hall,shall we?

A:咱们进去,好吗?

B:All right.After you.A:No,Lady first

B:好的您先请.A:不,女士优先.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31766.html

为您推荐