您的位置 首页 英语阅读

Correction纠正

A:Thank you,doctor.I'll follow your adivce to the letter.A:谢谢,大夫.我将严格按您的建议去做.As for the mecicine,two tablets each time,two times a day,right?这种药,一天两次,一次两片,对吧?B:No,it's all wrong.Three

A:Thank you,doctor.I'll follow your adivce to the letter.

A:谢谢,大夫.我将严格按您的建议去做.

As for the mecicine,two tablets each time,two times a day,right?

这种药,一天两次,一次两片,对吧?

B:No,it's all wrong.Three times a day,one tablet each time.

B:不,全错了,一天三次,一次一片.

A:Thanks for correction.Goodbye!B:Bye!

A:谢谢您及时更正,再见.B:再见!

You're all wet,actually.

哦,你搞错了.

A:I made a reservation two days ago.My name is David.

A:我前天在这儿预订了房间,我叫戴维.

B:Reservation?What do you mean?

B:预订?这是什么意思?

A:I booked a single room here for tonight.

A:我订了一间今晚的单人房.

B:Oh!You're all wet,actually.

B:哦,你搞错了.

This is not a hotel.The hotel is the building across the road.

这不是旅馆,旅馆是路对过的那座楼.

That isn't exactally right.

不全是.

A:Do you mean this drug will cheer up my troubles,Dr Brown?

A:布朗医生,你是说这种药会消除我的病痛吗?

B:Mm,that isn't exactly right.

B:不全是.

A:What do mean by saying that?

A:那你是那样说是什么意思?

B:I mean this medicine will relieve your pain.

B:我是说这种药能缓解你的疼痛.

That isn't so.

不是这样的.

A:Why didn't Henry tum up at the meeting.

A:为什么Henry没有出席会议呢?

B:He must have got tied up at the office.

B:他一定是被办公室的事给缠住了.

A:No,that isn't so.I met him in the lift just now.

A:不是这样的.我刚才还在电梯里见到他了呢.

That isn't quite correct.

不十分正确.

A:Do you know Tom?

A:你认识汤姆吗?

Correction纠正

B:Yes,he's a man of medium-height.He wears glasses and has a moustache.

B:认识.他中等身材,戴着眼镜,留着胡子.

A:But that isn't quite correct.I think he's a tall man.

A:但不十分正确,我认为他是个高个子.

As a matter of fact he didn't pass the exam.

但事实上,他这次却没能及格.

A:What's the result of exam?I'm sure John has got the highest mark,

A:考试结果怎么样?我相信约翰一定得最高分,

because he's been studying hand this term.

因为他这学期一直学习很刻苦.

B:But as a matter of fact he didn't pass the exam this time

但事实上,他这次却没能及格.

A:Really?It's really out of my expectation.

A:真的吗?这可太出乎意料了.

B:I think so,too.

B:我也是这样想.

As far as I know,

据我所知,

A:Bob,you should learn from your brother.He's found a part job already

A:鲍伯,你该向你哥哥学一学,你已经找了一份兼职工作.

B:But,Mum.As far as I know he doesn't work for supporting himself.Actually,

B:但是,妈妈,据我所知,他工作并不是为了自立.实际上,

he lost a large sum of money in gambling.He's working to pay off his debts

他在赌场输了好多钱,这次工作只是为了还债而已.

A:Why not tell me earlier?

A:你怎么不早告诉无呢?

B:Because he said he would give me a good beating if I told you.

B:因为他说如果我告诉你他就要揍我一顿.

No,you're not correct in saying this.

不,你这么说就不对了.

A:I'm sorry to have interrupted you,What did you say just now?

A:对不起,打扰了,你刚才说了?

B:I said that no one has the right to impose his views on others.

B:我说任何人都无权把自己的意见强加于人.

A:No,you're not quite correct in saying this.Sometimes you have to

A:不,你这么说不对了.有时你只能那么做

I'm not sure you're correct about that

我不能肯定关于......你是对的.

A:Jmmy!Have you heard that Tom had been fired?He really deserved that

A:吉米,你听没听说汤姆已经被解雇了?真是活该!

B:But I'm not sure you're correct about that.

B:但我不能肯定你说的是对的,

I heard he's been transfered to another company as a marketing manager.

我听说他被转到别的公司做销售经理.

A:Is it true?Unfair!

A:真的?太不公平了!

I'm afraid...... is not quite right.

恐怕......不太正确.

A:I'm told your boss is very hot-tempered.

A:听人说你们的老板脾气很暴躁.

B:I'm afraid what you were told about him is not quite right.

A:听人说你们的老板脾气很暴躁.B:恐怕这个传闻不太正确.

If you could meet him in person,you'll know he's very agreeable and capable

.要是你能亲自见见我们老板.你就会知道这个人不仅平易近人,而且很有能力

A:Really?I hope to meet him soon.

A:是吗?我希望能早点见他一面.

Well,the fact is......

喔,事实上是...

A:Why are you so depressed?

A:为什么垂头丧气的样子?

B:Because I cannot find my camera.Maybe I've lost it.

B:我找一到照相机了,也许我把它弄丢了.

A:Well,the fact is that you didn't lose it at all.

A:事实上你并没有把它弄丢

You put it in my bag last night.Remember?B:Oh,yes!

你昨晚把它放在我的书包里了,想起来吗?B:哦,没错!

I think you might be mistaken

我想你大概搞错了

A:Look!How expensive the shoes are!

A:呀,这鞋可真够贵的!

B:I think you might be mistaken.A:Why?

B:我想你大概搞错了.A:怎么?

B:Because the price tag is for the shoes above.

B:因为这个价签是上面那双鞋的

But I am under the impression that...

我对......的印象是:

A:He must have quarreled with his wife very often.

A:我猜想他一定经常和他的妻子吵架.

B:Why?How can you draw such a conclusion?

B:为什么?你怎么能下这样的断言呢?

A:Because he's very easilly agitated in our company.

A:因为他在我们公司里常爱发脾气.

B:He's a neighbor of mine.

B:他是我的邻居,

I'm under impression that he and his wife live a very happy life

我对他们夫妇的印象是:他们的生活很和睦.

If I may say so,it is actually not the case.

实际上并非如此.

A:What shall I do?I think I've got enteritis,so painful!

A:怎么办呀?我想我是得肠炎了,太疼了!

B:If I may say so,it's actually not the case.

B:实际上并非如此,

It's nothing but a slight infection.

这只不过是轻微的感染.

A:Yes?Thank you for telling me this.

A:真的?谢谢你告诉我这事.

B:Don't worry.I'll have to give you a shot.

B:别担心,无得给打一针.

I'm sorry,but I really should point out......is not correct.

但我的确应该指出......是不正确的.

A:Have you got any Chinese antiques?

A:你们有中国的古董吗?

B:Yes,How about this one?

B:有,这件怎么样?

A:It doesn't strike my fancy.What's more,it doesn't seems to be genuine

A:不太中意,而且这件看起来好像不是真货.

B:Oh,I'm sorry,but I really should point out your estimation is not correct

B:哦,对不起,但我的确应该指出你的估计是不正确的,

Our wares are always dependable.

我们的货一向是很可靠的

If I may correct you...

如果可以纠正的话,......

A:Look!There are a lot of birds here.

A:看!这儿有这么多鸟.

They chirp merrily as if they were playing a bird's chirping a symphony

他们在欢快地叫着,好像在演奏鸟鸣交响曲.

B:What's this and what's that.

B:这是什么鸟?那是什么鸟?

A:This is a magpie and that's a nightingale.

A:这是只喜鹊,那是一只夜莺.

B:Sorry for interrupting.If I may correct you,

B:对不起,打断一下,如果可以纠正您的话,

that is not nightingale,but a golden orioles catually.

我说那不夜莺,而是一只芙蓉鸟.

Well,to my knowledge,

就我所知,......

A:Tom,what's your idea about theh lecture?

A:汤姆,谈谈你对这个报告的看法.

B:My view of the matter is that you are not convicing in ......

B:我认为你的报告在......方面并不令人信服.

A:Tom,to my knowledge,you slept rather well when the lecture was on.

A:汤姆,你凭什么这样说?就我所知,在报告期间,你一直在睡大觉

B:Oh,sorry,Mr Green.I didn't think you had noticed that

B:噢,格林老师,对不起,我原以为你没发现的.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31767.html

为您推荐