Fantastic!
太好了!(较随便)
A:I defeated Ted in chess.
我打败了泰德!
B:Fantastic!I've been trying to do the same but I never succeed.
太好了!我一直想赢他,可每次都失利。
A:Maybe it's only my luck.
也许是我走运吧。
Well done,...!
干得好,......!(较随便)
A:Tom,my mum agreed!
汤姆,我妈妈同意了!
B:Well done ,Peter!So we can go to the beach fight now.
太好了,彼得!我们现在就去海滩。
A:Yeah,let's go.
好,咱们走吧。
Super!
好极了!(较随便)
A:My father really believed I would have lessons on Sunday.
我爸爸真的以为我星期日有课。
B:Super!I'll sait for you at nine.Don't be late. A:you bet it.
好极了!我九点等你,别晚了。没问题。
Good old ...!
......,好样的!(较随便)
A:I managed to put the frog in Miss Smith's handbag.
我把青蛙放到了史密斯小姐的手提包里了。
B:Good old Mike!Nobody saw you?
迈克,好样的!没人看见吗?
A:There was not a soul in the room.
房间里一个人也没有。
It's great to hear about your...
听说你......,这太好了。(较随便)
A:It's great to hear about the opening of your store.
听说你的店开张,太好了。
B:Thank you.do come and have a look at it . A:I sure will.
谢谢,一定来看看哟。我会去的。
That's marvelous!
太好了!(较随便)
A:I passed the history test! B:Really?That's marvelous!
我历史考及格了!真的?太好了。
A:And then your old man won't beat you this time.
那么这次你老爸就不会打你了。
B:I've made up my mind not to be beaten again.
我决心再也不让他打我了。
That's great!
真棒!(较随便)
A:I got the first prize in the contest.
我比赛得了一等奖。
B:That's great!Congratulations! A:Thanks.
真棒!祝贺你!谢谢。
I'm very happy for you.
太为你高兴了。(较随便)
A:I got admitted to Harvard University.
我被哈佛大学录取了。
B:I'm very happy for you.Have you told it to Mr.Jones?
太为你高兴了。告诉理论琼斯先生了吗?
A:Not yet.I'll give him a pleasant surprise.
还没有。我想给他一个惊喜。
Congratulations!
祝贺!(通用)
A:Bob,I hear your team won the match.
鲍伯,听说你们队赢了比赛。
B:Yeah,all of us tried our best.
是的,我们都尽了最大努力。
A:Congratulations. B:Thanks.
祝贺你们!谢谢。
Congratulations on...
祝贺你们......。(通用)
A:Liza,I am told you did very well in your exam.
里兹,听说你考得不错。
B:I was the only one who got a straight A in my class.
我是班里惟一得优的。
A:Congratulations on your success. B: Thank you.
祝贺你的好成绩!谢谢。
Please send him my congratulations.
请代我向他表示祝贺。(通用)
A:Your brother is going to be sent to Britain to study,really?
你弟弟要被派去英国留学,是真的吗?
B:Yes,he's already got the passport and visa.
是的,他已经拿到了护照和签证。
A:Please sent him my congratulations.
请代我向他表示祝贺。
B:Thank you.He's very lucky indeed.
谢谢,他的确很幸运。
Many,many congratulations on ...
祝贺,恭喜你......。(通用)
A:I'm going to get married next Sunday.Come to my wedding,will you?
我下周日就要结婚了.一定要参加我们的结婚典礼呀!
B:Many,many congratulations on your wedding. A:Many thanks.
祝贺你们喜结良缘!多谢。
Let me congratulate you.
祝贺你!(较正式)
A:My advisor praised my research paper.
我的导师对我的论文很赞赏。
B:Let me congratulate you. A:Thank you very much.
祝贺你!谢谢。
Allow me to express my heartiest congratulations on ...
请允许我对...表示我最忠心的祝愿.(较正式)
A:I finally got my novel published.Good news,isn't it?
我的小说终于出版了。
B:That's great!Allow me to express my heartiest congratulations on your success.
太好了。请允许我对您的成功表示的祝贺。
A:It's very nice of you to say so.
非常感谢。
Please accept my sincere congratulations.
请接受我最的祝愿!(较正式)
A:I've finally passed the entrance examination.
终于通过了入学考试。
B:Please accept my sincere congratulations.
请接受我最的祝愿!
A:How very nice of you to say so!
谢谢。
Allow me to offer my warmest congratulations on...
请允许我对...表示最热烈的祝贺!(较正式)
A:Your troupe is so favorably received by the people here in this city.
你们的剧团在这个城市很受欢迎。
Allow me to offer my warmest congratulations on your success!
请允许我对你们的成功表示最热烈的祝贺!
B:I really appreciate your remarks.
你这么说太感谢了。
A:Next time you're sure to get a much more satisfying result.
下次你们肯定会取得更令人满意的成绩。
B:Thank you so much.
非常谢谢。
I must congratulate you on ...
我得祝贺你......。(较正式)
A:I'm told you've finished a very difficult operation,Dr Johnson.
约翰逊大夫,听说你完成了一次很难的手术。
B:Yeah.This operation is really a challenge to us.
是的,这次手术的确是个挑战。
A:I must congratulate you on the success!
我得对你的成功表示祝贺!
B:It's very good of you to say so.
谢谢。
I'd like to be the first to congratulate you.
我想第一个向你祝贺!(较正式)
A:General Manager said you would be head of the Sales Department.
总经理说你将被选为销售部经理。
B:Yes,but it hasn't been announced yet.
是的,但是还没有正式公布。
A:So I'd like to be the first to congratulate you.
那我想第一个向你表示祝贺。
B:It's very kind of you to say so.
谢谢。
May I offer my congratulations on...
请允许我为......表示祝贺!(较正式)
A:I'm going to take charge of the engineering department next month.
下个月我开始负责工程部。
B:You've been working hard for it.
你一直在努力,
May I offer you my congratulations on your promotion?
请允许我为你的提升表示祝贺!
A:Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。