您的位置 首页 英语口语

Boredom厌烦

really browns me off.真让我讨厌。(较随便)A:All the routine work really browns me off.每天千篇一律的工作真让我讨厌。B:Oh,come on.You've just started.得了吧,你只不过刚刚开始A:I wish I hadn't chosen this job.我希

really browns me off.

真让我讨厌。(较随便)

A:All the routine work really browns me off.

每天千篇一律的工作真让我讨厌。

B:Oh,come on.You've just started.

得了吧,你只不过刚刚开始

A:I wish I hadn't chosen this job.

我希望我没选过这项工作。

Bother...

.....真讨厌!(较随便)

A:Bother the flies! B:Where do they come from?

苍蝇真讨厌!从哪来的?

A:I don't know .Something rotten here? B:I can't see it.

不知道,这有什么坏了的东西吗?没发现。

I'm fed up with..

我厌烦......(较随便)

A:Do you like our new history teacher?

你喜欢新来的历史老师吗?

B:I'm fed up with his endless talking.

他没完没了地讲啊讲,我都听烦了。

A:You can't say that !He's a very knowledgeable person.

你怎么那么说呢?他很有学识。

B:I can't see it.

我倒没看出来。

I'm not at all keen on ...

我一点也不喜欢......。(较随便)

A:What do you think of being a secretary?

当秘书怎么样?

B:I'm not at all keen on that sort of job.It makes me crazy.

我根本不喜欢那种工作,它简直使我发疯。

A:How come? B: You have to type all day.

怎么会呢?整天打字,没完没了。

...is a thorough drag!

......真讨厌!(较随便)

A:That woman is a thorough drag! B:What is it?

那个女的真讨厌。怎么了?

A:She keeps spitting on the ground.

她总是向地上吐痰。

B:Maybe there's something wrong with her.

也许是舒服吧。

...really turns me off!

......真叫我讨厌!(较随便)

A:That guy's manner really turns me off.

那家伙的举止真讨厌。

B:Yeah.He never stops asking questions.

谁说不是。他的问题没完没了。

A:Maybe he's abnormal.

可能他不大正常吧。

...leaves me cold.

......我一点也不感兴趣。(较随便)

Boredom厌烦

A:Rock music really leaves me cold. What about you?

摇滚乐我一点也不感兴趣。你呢?

B:I'm crazy about it.It makes me very excited.

我喜欢得着迷,它使我兴奋。

A:Then tell me what's good about it.

那么告诉我怎么个好法?

B:It can't be expressed by words.

是语言难以表达的。

...can be a bit of a bind,

......有点讨厌。(较随便)

A:Driving during the rush hours can be a bit of a bind.

高峰期开车真叫人头疼。

B:Yeah.I think so.You have to be patient and careful.

是啊,你得耐心、小心。

A:So I'd rather walk or run to work. B:You must be joking!

所以我宁可步行或跑步上班。你一定在开玩笑。

What's all this noise about?

都吵闹些什么呀?

A:What's all this noise about?

都吵闹些什么呀?

B:They're discussing whether they should replace Miss Smith,the Music teacher.

他们在讨论是否换掉音乐老师史密斯小姐。

A:Why? A:Because she's not responsible enough.

为什么呢?因为她责任心不太强。

...bores me to death.

烦死我了。(较随便)

A:Reciting texts really bores me to death.

背诵课文烦死人了。

B:Do you have to remember every text ?

每篇课文都要记吗?

A:Yes,the teacher says recitation is real good.

是的,老师说背诵课文真的有好处。

I don't find...

我觉得......没/不......。(通用)

A:Do you lie playing tennis? B:I don't find it very exciting.

你喜欢打网球吗?我觉得没什么意思。

A:Maybe you haven't found the magic.B:I can't wait!

你可能还没发现打网球的妙处。我简直等不及了。

I'm really sick of...

我对......真是太讨厌了。(通用)

A:I'm really sick of waiting for a bus.

等公共汽车真是太讨厌了。

B:Yeah.Especially when you have something urgent to do.

是啊,尤其是你有急时候。

A:But a taxi costs too much. B:That's true.

可乘出租车又太贵了。

I find(that)...

我觉得......。(通用)

A:I find Beijing Opera is quite a bore.

我觉得听京剧很臭烟味。

B:Young people enjoy pop songs more.

年轻人更喜欢流行歌曲。

A:It's just like listening to a language which you know nothing at all.

听京剧就像听一门你不懂的外文一样。

B:But you don't have such a problem as to pop songs.

但听流行歌曲就不存在这样的问题。

I'm tired of ...

我对......非常厌烦。(通用)

A:I'm tired of dancing.

我讨厌跳舞。

B:But to me it's really enjoyable.

但对我来说跳舞是一种享受。

A:Maybe it's because you always have pretty girls as your partners.B:Maybe so.

或许是因为你常和漂亮女孩一起跳吧。也许是吧。

What a boring...

......真没有意思!(通用)

A:What a boring film!

这个电影真没意思。

B:The acting of the heroine is too artificial.

女主角的演技太做作了。

A:And the plot is so simple.

而且情节也太简单。

What a bother...!

......真讨厌!(通用)

A:What a bother having to climb storeys home every day.

每天都得爬好几层楼才能到家,真讨厌!

B:But it's also a sort of exercise and it's good to your health.

但这也是一种锻炼,对身体有好处。

A:I don't care! B:You're complaining again.

我才不在乎呢。你又抱怨了不是!

I must admit I'm not at all interested in ...

我承认我对......一点儿也感兴趣。(较正式)

A:I must admit I'm not at all interested in math.

我必须承认我对数学一点也不感兴趣。

B:I'm sure you'll soon begin to like it.It's such an interesting subject.

我肯定你很快会喜欢它的,它是一门非常有趣的学科。

A:But I don't think I'll ever show my liking to math.

但我觉得我永远也不会喜欢数学的。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31773.html

为您推荐