您的位置 首页 英语口语

Parting分手

Bye/Bye-bye!再见!(较随便)A:I'm leaving now,mum. B:Take care,sonny! I will.Bye-bye!Bye!妈,我要走了.孩子,当心!我会的.再见.再见!So long!再见!(较随便)A:Thank you very much for your dinner. B:Thank you for your com

Bye/Bye-bye!

再见!(较随便)

A:I'm leaving now,mum. B:Take care,sonny! I will.Bye-bye!Bye!

妈,我要走了.孩子,当心!我会的.再见.再见!

So long!

再见!(较随便)

A:Thank you very much for your dinner. B:Thank you for your coming.

谢谢您的款待。谢谢你的赏光。

A:My wife is expecting me at home.I must be off now.So long! B:So long!

我妻子在家等我,我得告辞了.再见!再见!

See you!

再见!(较随便)

A:Here comes the bus.I'll ring you up later. A:See you! B:See you!

公共汽车来了.我过一会儿给你打电话.再见.回头见!

Bye for now!

再见!(较随便)

A:I'll have to g now. B:Drop in if you're free.Bye for now! A:See you.

我得回去啦!欢迎再来串门。再见!再见!

See you around.

再见!(较随便)

Parting分手

A:Thank you very much for telling me all these things about the college.

谢谢你告诉我这么多有关学院的事。

B:Don't mention it.

不必客气。

A:It's my greatest pleasure to have met you.See you around. B:See you.

见到你真是太高兴了。再见。再见!

Take care!

保重!(较随便)

A:Sorry,I have to rush off and catch the 9 o'clock train to Paris.

请原谅我如此匆忙.我得赶9点去巴黎的火车。

B:Then you must hurry up.There's only ten minutes left. A:Unil we meet again.

那你得快点儿。只有十分钟了。再见!

Keep in touch.

希望我们常联系!(较随便)

A:Can't you delay your return a little bit?

你能不能晚点儿再回去?

B:No,I can't .I've really got important business.

不行。我真的有重要的事。

A:Keep in touch then,OK? B:OK.

那保持联系,好吗?好的。

I'd better go now.

我得走了。(较随便)

A:Oh,it's ten o'clock.I'd better go now.

呀,10点了。我得走了。

B:Would you stay for another cup of coffee?

再喝一杯咖啡好吗?

A:No,thanks.I'll have to meet my friend at the airport.

不,谢谢。我得去机场接我的朋友。

I've get to run.

我得赶紧了。(较随便)

A:Jack,do say good-bye for me to the host .I've got to run.

杰克,一定要代我向评价告别呀!我得抓紧点儿了。

B:Why are you in such a hurry?

干嘛这么急?

A:My old man does not allow me to go back later than 11 p.m. Bye! Bye!

我爸不许我11点后回家。再见!再见!

Have a good day.

祝你玩得开心!(较随便)

A:So you're going picnicking? B:Yeah.I'm going with Jennie.

那么你要去野餐了?是的.我要和珍尼一块儿去。

A:Have a good day! B:Thank you.

祝你玩得开心!谢谢。

good-bye!

再见!(通用)

Teacher:Do you have any more questions? Students :No,sir.

你们还有问题需要解答吗?没有了,老师。

Teacher:Let's call it a day then.Good-bye,everyone.Stuents :Good-bye,sir

那么今天就到这儿吧。同学们再见!老师再见!

I've really got to go now.

我真的该走了。(通用)

A:Have some more tea,George. B:No,thanks.I've really got to go now.

乔治,再来一点儿茶吧.不用了,谢谢.我的该走了。

A:Have a nice day ! B:You,too.

愿你过得开心。也祝你过得开心。

I'm really going to miss you.

我会想念你的。(通用)

A:Darling,can't you stay for a few more days?

亲爱的,就不能多呆几天吗?

B:I can't .I've got to attend a meeting in London.

不行。我得去伦敦开会。

A:I'm really going to miss you.Take care of yourself. B:I will.

我会想念你的。要多保重啊!我会的。

Don't forget to give me a ring.

别忘记给多打电话。(通用)

A:Sally,do you really need to go? B:Yeah.It's a must for me.

莎莉,你真的要走吗?是的,我必须得走。

A:But don't forget to give me a ring. B:I won't ,mum.

那别忘记给我打电话.不会忘的,妈妈。

Good night.

晚安!(通用)

A:Tom,it's time for you to go to bed. B:Good night,mum. A:Good night.

汤姆,该睡觉了.晚安,妈妈.晚安!

I'd like to say goodbye to ...

我想向...告别了.(较正式)

A:Thank you very much for your invitation.

非常感谢你的邀请。

B:It's a great honor to have you here,Mr.Brown.

布朗先生,您能和我们在一起是我们的荣幸。

A:I'd like to say goodbye to you.

我想向你告别了。

B:I look forward to seeing you soon.Goodbye!

盼望不久见到你,再见!

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31774.html

为您推荐