您的位置 首页 英语口语

谈论时间和日期

Talking About Time and Date谈论时间和日期What's today?今天是几号John,my father isn't there at all.Are you kidding?约翰,我爸爸根本不在那儿.你没开玩笑吧Poor fellow!What's today,buddy?可怜的家伙.哥儿们,今天是几

Talking about Time and Date

谈论时间和日期

What's today?

今天是几号

John,my father isn't there at all.Are you kidding?

约翰,我爸爸根本不在那儿.你没开玩笑吧

Poor fellow!What's today,buddy?

可怜的家伙.哥儿们,今天是几号?

A:It's... Oh, it's the first of April,April Fools' Day!

是……哎呀,四月一日,愚人节!

B:You forgot all about it,didn't you?

B:全给忘了,是不是?

What day is today?

今天星期几?

A:What day is today?Tuesday?

今天星期几?星期二吗?

Yeah.I bet you didn't forget everything.

对,我想你没把什么事忘了吧.

What's the date today,do you know?

你知道今天的日期吗?

I bet it's May the 5th.

我想是五月五日。

What is today?

今天星期几?

What is today? Thursday.

今天星期几? 星期四.

So the weekend is coming!How about seeing a film.

周末就要到啦!去看电影怎么样?

I'd love to.

谈论时间和日期

B:我很想看。

When were you born?

你什么时候出生的?

When were you born,may I ask?

A:你什么时候出生的?

On May 20,1963.

B:1963年5月20日。

Do you know what it is according to the lunar calendar?

A:你知道阴历是几号吗?

The 27th day of the fourth month.

B:四月二十七日。

What time is it,please?

请问几点了?

A:What time is it,please?

A:请问几点了?

Five before four.Oh,no.My watch has stopped!

差五分四点.啊,不对,我的表停了!

A:It must be around 7.I'll set it by the radio.

一定在七点左右.我得听收音机调一下

Can you tell me the time?

请问几点了?

A:Can you tell me the time?I've got an appointment at 8:30.

A:几点了?我八点半有约会。

B:It's 8 sharp by my watch.

B:我的表正好八点。

A:Gee!There's only 30 minutes to go.

A:呀,只有三十分了。

Have you got the time?

几点了?

A:Have you got the time?

A:几点了?

B:My watch says half past five.

B:我的表五点半。

A:Does your watch keep good time?

A:你的表准吗?

B:Oh,yeah.It loses only a few seconds in a whole month.

B:准,一个月只差几秒钟。

Could you tell(give) the time?

几点了?

A:Could you tell me the time?

A:能告诉我们几点了吗?

B:Of course,it's a little after six.

B:当然,六点过一点儿。

A:That's good.We have time on our hands.

A:还好,我们还有时间。

Let's go for a walk.

B:咱们散散步吧。

What time do you have?

你知道几点了吗?

A:What time do you have?

A:你知道几点了吗?

B:A quarter past five.

B:五点一刻。

A:I must be off now.I'm pressed for time.

A:我该走了,时间很紧。

See you.

B:再见!

What time is it by your watch?

你的表几点了?

A:What time is it by your watch?

A:你的表几点了?

B:I'm sorry my watch has stopped.

B:对不起,我的表停了。

A:It's 2:42 by my watch.But it moves a bit fast.

我的表2:42,可是有点儿快。

B:Let's ask someone else.

B:我们问问别人吧。

How goes the enemy?

几点了?

A:How goes the enemy?

A:几点了?

It's 7:30.

B:7:30。

Is the clock(watch) right?

表准吗?

A:Is the clock right?

A:表准吗?

B:I'm afraid it gains a little.

B:恐怕有点儿快。

A:By how many minutes? Two.

A:快几分钟?B:两分钟。

It'll begin...

……开始。

A:Could you tell me when the film will begin?

A:请问电影几点开始?

B:It'll begin at 5:30.

B:5:30

A:I'm afraid I can't be there on time.

A:恐怕我难以准时到那儿了。

B:You can see it tomorrow.

B:你可以明天看嘛。

When do you want to start?

你要几时开始?

A:When do you want to start?

A:你要几时开始啊?

B:There's no time like the present.

B:最好是现在啦。

A:Shall we do it now?

A:现在做好吗?

B:This is neither the time nor the place.

B:这不是做事的时间和地点。

A:Will it be all right tomorrow?

A:明天怎么样?

B:Take your time.

B:慢慢来,不用急。

Let's make it eight o'clock.

咱们定在八点钟吧。

A:Do you think I should do it now?

A:你认为我现在该做了吗?

B:Yeah,it's about the time.

B:不错,是时候了。

A:How about this evening?

A:今天晚上怎么样?

B:Ok,let's make it eight o'clock.

B:好的,咱们定在八点钟吧。

How long will it take...to do...?

做……需要多长时间?

A:How long will it take you to write your paper?

A:你写论文需要多长时间?

B:It'll take about a fortnight.

B:大约两周。

A:How long will the field work take?

A:实习要多长时间?

B:A month will do.

B:一个月就够了。

How long/may...?

多长/多少……?

A:I'll be away for a few days.

A:我要出去几天。

B:How many days exactly? A:It depends.

B:到底几天?A:看情况吧。

B:Call me as soon as you're back.

B:回来就给我打电话。

Have you been here long?

你到这儿很久了吗?

A:Sorry I'm late.Have you been here long?

对不起,我迟到了.你到这儿很长时间了吗

B:Not very long.I arrived here on the dot.

B:不长,我准时到的。

A:Shall we start? B:OK.

我们开始好吗?B:好吧。

A century rolls away.

一个世纪过去了。

A:Do you know how the story begins?

A:故事是怎样开始的吗

You know,they begin with "Long long ago

噢,还不都是很久很久以前

once upon a time,or a century rolls away,that sort of thing".

一个世纪过去了之类的话。

How does it ends?

A:怎么结尾的呢?

"Time continues,times flies,and this world remains."

时光流逝,光阴荏苒,日月如梭,世界依旧

When was this building set up?

你知道这栋楼是什么时候建的吗?

A:When was this building set up,do you know?

你知道这栋楼是什么时候建的吗?

B:In the first half of the 17th century.\

B:十七世纪上半叶

Probably it was during the late years of the Ming Dynasty.\

大概是明朝晚期。

A:It's pretty old but it's still strong.

够古老的,可是还蛮结实的。

B:Ancient Chinese building are always more durable.

中国古建筑都很牢固。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31778.html

为您推荐