您的位置 首页 英语口语

盘点美剧中那些触动你的台词

看美剧的时候,总会有那么一句,或几句台词,会让你产生共鸣。1. Whatever the future brings, you are my light.不管未来如何,你都是我的光。——《风中的女王》2. You are a grown-up. There comes a point in time that you got to t

看美剧的时候,总会有那么一句,或几句台词,会让你产生共鸣。

1. Whatever the future brings, you are my light.

不管未来如何,你都是我的光。——《风中的女王》

2. You are a grown-up. There comes a point in time that you got to take control of your own life.

你是成年人了,你总要开始学会掌控自己的人生。——《无耻之徒》

3. When I marry, I want it to be because I choose to spend the rest of my life with someone I love.

我结婚,一定是因为我选择和我所爱的人共度余生而结婚。——《童话镇》

4. I'm terrible, awful person, but I'm working on it.

我知道我这人挺讨厌的,但是我正在努力改。——《吸血鬼日记》

盘点美剧中那些触动你的台词

5. In order to maximize performance, one must creat a state of productive anxiety.

只有在持续不断的焦虑状态下,人才能发挥出自己的最佳水平。——《生活大爆炸》

6. Life sucks when you are ordinary.

平庸的人生很可怕。——《吸血鬼日记》

7. Don't make promises you can't keep.

守不住的承诺就别说。——《初代吸血鬼》

8. From now on, I'm gonna say yes -- yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life, whatever it maybe, the answer's going to be yes.

这从今天起,我要积极接受一切,接受爱,接受挑战,拥抱生活,不管什么事,我都会勇敢地去接受。——《生活大爆炸》

9. You push people away, so when they leave, it doesn't hurt that much.

你故意疏远别人,这样当他们离开的时候,你就不会那么难受。——《摩登家庭》

10. I'm willing to do whatever it takes for the people I love.

我会为了我爱的人不惜一切代价。——《吸血鬼日记》

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/32060.html

为您推荐