您的位置 首页 英语口语

别误会我的意思

1. a little too far有点过分了A: I feel so sorry, but I didn't mean it.A: 我十分抱歉,但我不是有意的。B: Really, don't you know you have gone a little too far?B: 真的,难道你不知道你有点太过分吗?2. after you请先

1. a little too far

有点过分了

A: I feel so sorry, but I didn't mean it.

A: 我十分抱歉,但我不是有意的。

B: Really, don't you know you have gone a little too far?

B: 真的,难道你不知道你有点太过分吗?

别误会我的意思

2. after you

请先走(两人同时出门,让对方先行)

A: you first.

A: 你先请。

B: No, after you.

B: 不,你先请。

A: Thanks! It's nice of you.

A: 谢谢,你太好了。

3. I've had enough.

受够了,吃饱了。

A: Stop napping. I've had enough out of you.

A: 别再唠叨了,我已经受够了。

B: Ah! You've gotton tired of me.

B: 你已经厌倦我了。

A: Want some more dessert?

A: 要吃些甜品吗?

B: No, thank you. I've had enough. I can't eat any more.

B: 不要了,谢谢,我饱了,吃不下了。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/32510.html

为您推荐