您的位置 首页 英语口语

牛排点餐英语教与学

关于牛排的种类、生熟程度、等级和佐料配菜等知识,我们前面都已经了解的差不多了,下面就可以真枪实弹的进西餐馆点餐啦!不过点餐英语也有讲究。真实场景中会是怎么样的呢?Waiter:What kind of steak you prefer for the dinner? 服务

关于牛排的种类、生熟程度、等级和佐料配菜等知识,我们前面都已经了解的差不多了,下面就可以真枪实弹的进西餐馆点餐啦!不过点餐英语也有讲究。真实场景中会是怎么样的呢?

Waiter:What kind of steak you prefer for the dinner? 服务员:您晚餐想点哪种牛排?

Guest:Mmm, they all look appealing, do you have any suggestion?顾客:看起来都非常不错,你有什么建议吗?

Waiter:I recommend the Chef’s Special, the Prime Grade Fillet Mignon.It is very light and tender. 服务员:我推荐主厨特色菜,Prime等级的菲力牛排。肉感很清淡嫩滑。

Guest:What do you mean by Prime Grade? 顾客:你说的“Prime”等级是什么意思?

Waiter:It means the best quality beef according to the grading system made by the US Department of Agriculture. 服务员:这是美国农业部鉴定的牛排等级中的最高等级。

Guest:I see, so I take you’re advice, let’s try your Filet Mignon. 顾客:我明白了,那就按你说的,试试菲力牛排吧。

Waiter:Thanks, how do you want to your steak cooked? Most guests choose Medium Rare. 服务员:谢谢,您想要几成熟的?大多数顾客会选择5分熟。

Guest:Will it be too rare? I am not used to rare food. 顾客:会不会太生了啊?我不大习惯生食。

Waiter:Not at all, you will find that is the meat is so tender and juicy. 服务员:一点也不会,您会发现这样的肉感既嫩滑又多汁。

牛排点餐英语教与学

Guest:I’ll try, don’t let me down. 顾客:那我试试吧,不要让我失望。

Waiter:Yes, Sir. What kind of accompaniments you choose to match your steak? We have potato, vegetables, and mushrooms. 服务员:好的,先生。您想要什么配菜?我们有土豆、蔬菜和蘑菇。

Guest:Do you have baked potato, broccoli, and some mushrooms? 顾客:有烤土豆,西兰花和蘑菇吗?

Waiter:We certainly do. Any condiment? 服务员:当然有的。您需要什么佐料吗?

Guest:No, thank you, I prefer the original taste of the steak. 顾客:不用了,谢谢。我还是喜欢原味的牛排。

Waiter:Do you want some wine to go with the steak? 服务员:需要些酒吗?

Guest:A glass of your house wine will be fine. 顾客:一杯你们这的特色酒吧。

Waiter:Thanks for your order, the steak will be ready in 15 minutes. 服务员:谢谢您的点单,牛排15分钟内会做好。

Waiter:Here is your steak, please be careful of the hot plate. Enjoy your dinner. 服务员:这是您的牛排,请当心铁盘烫,祝您用餐愉快。

Guest:Thanks a lot. 顾客:谢谢。

Waiter:How is the dinner? Do you like the steak? 服务员:吃的怎么样?您喜欢这牛排吗?

Guest:Terrific, everything is so tasty. 顾客:非常棒,一切都很美味。

Waiter:After the main course, do you want some dessert? 服务员:主菜完毕后,您需要些什么甜点吗?

Guest:I’m really full, I would rather pass this time, could you fix me a cup of coffee?顾客:我真的饱了,就不要了,给我来杯咖啡吧。

Waiter:Of course. Do you want it black, or to go with sugar and cream? 服务员:好的,您是要黑咖啡还是加奶或加糖的?

Guest:The black will do. 顾客:黑咖啡就可以。

另外,如果需要冰淇淋的话可以说Á la mode:

Waiter: What pie do you love today? 服务员:您今天想要什么派?

Guest: I'll stick with Three Plum. Á la mode. 顾客:我还要三莓派。加冰淇淋。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/32755.html

为您推荐