您的位置 首页 英语口语

触动你心灵的英语断句

1.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away。And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and

1.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign。

2.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words。

触动你心灵的英语断句

3.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover。

It omes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal。

4.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

5.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away。

6.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars。

7.跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing

water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night。

9.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

once we dreamt that we were strangers。

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other。

10.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among  the silent trees。

11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺潺的乐声。

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples。

12.“海水呀,你说的是什么?”

“是永恒的疑问。”

“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”

“是永恒的沉默。”

What language is thine, O sea?

The language of eternal question。

What language is thy answer, O sky?

The language of eternal silence。

13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makeslove to you。

14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is at。

Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning。

15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice ause it is high。

16.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:“我爱你。”

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes uponit her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee。"

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/32836.html

为您推荐