您的位置 首页 英语口语

国庆游世博 问路英语口语

Visitor: I'm totally lost. It's the exit, isn't it?参观者:完全迷路了,这是出口了,对吗?Volunteer: Yes. The visiting is over, here's the exit.志愿者:是的,本展馆参观内容到此结束,出口在这里。Visitor: I&

Visitor: I'm totally lost. It's the exit, isn't it?

参观者:完全迷路了,这是出口了,对吗?

Volunteer: Yes. The visiting is over, here's the exit.

志愿者:是的,本展馆参观内容到此结束,出口在这里。

Visitor: I'm a bit tired. Is there any cafe around here?

参观者:我有点累了。这附近有咖啡吧吗?

Volunteer: Walk on about 100 meters, you will find a cafe.

志愿者:有的,一直向前走大约100米,那里有咖啡厅。

国庆游世博 问路英语口语

Visitor: Excuse me, I have another question. Is there any adjacent boutique?

参观者:对不起,还有一个问题,附近有纪念商店嘛?

Volunteer: There is one over there. It serves various Expo 2010 souvenirs. You may purchase some Haibao related toys or stationeries as gift to your friends.

志愿者:那里有一家商店里面有许多山海世博会的纪念品。你可以买一些有关海宝的玩具或者文具送给朋友。

Visitor: It's lunchtime. Is there any place available for lunch within the Expo Site?

参观者:都已经中午了,园区内有用餐的地方吗?

Volunteer: The Expo Site is provided with many restaurants. You may choose the near one for lunch. Go forward and turn left, you'll find a food eating area. Anyway, I will show you the way.

志愿者:园区里面有很多餐厅,你可以就近用餐。前面左转就有餐饮区,我可以带您去。

Volunteer: Here we are. Here serves a wide variety of foods.

志愿者:到了,这里有各式菜肴可以选择。

Visitor: Any recommendation?

参观者:有什么推荐吗?

Volunteer: Do you prefer Chinese cooking or Western-style food?

志愿者:你想吃中餐还是西餐?

Visitor: I don't care. this is my first time to Shanghai.

参观者:无所谓,这是我第一次来上海。

Volunteer: If so, I recommend Shanghai local snacks. Look, here are two restaurants serving Shanghai local food.

志愿者:那我建议您可以尝尝上海的小吃。看,有两家上海餐馆。

Visitor: Thanks for your help!

参观者:谢谢你的帮助!

Volunteer: That's all right. It's my pleasure. Have a nice lunch.

志愿者:不客气,很荣幸为您服务。祝您用餐愉快。

注释:

1. totally 完全地

2. be lost 迷路

3. adjacent 附近的;毗邻的

4. boutique 小商店

5. souvenirs 纪念品

6. recommendation 推荐 Any recommendation? 有什么推荐的吗?

7. local snacks 当地小吃

8. This is one's first time to... 这是某人第一次去(某个地方)

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/32904.html

为您推荐