您的位置 首页 英语口语

工作经验

招聘方往往希望知道应聘者的工作性质是否和招聘的职位有关,或者应聘者从以往的工作中吸取到了哪些有用的经验。即便过去的工作和现在应聘的职位无关,也不能说是什么都没学到,因为每份工作都有它可取之处。有时也许由于种种原因,雇员跳

招聘方往往希望知道应聘者的工作性质是否和招聘的职位有关,或者应聘者从以往的工作中吸取到了哪些有用的经验。即便过去的工作和现在应聘的职位无关,也不能说是什么都没学到,因为每份工作都有它可取之处。有时也许由于种种原因,雇员跳槽比较多,但这不一定是坏事,所以如果自己是属于这种情况,可以向雇主说明干过多种工作使自己经验丰富,能为雇主更好的服务。

BASIC expressionS 基本句型表达

Do you have any work experience ( / work history / occupational history / specific experience) in this field?

你有没有这方面的工作经验?

What's your responsibility at your present work unit?

现在这个单位你负责什么工作?

What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

你从过去的工作中学到了什么?

Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?

谈谈你的工作业绩好吗?

How would you evaluate the company you are with?

你将如何评价你现在的公司?

How would your present employer evaluate ( / appraise / judge / describe) you?

你现在的老板会怎样评价你呢?

工作经验

I have 4 years' experience in staff management.

我有四年管理员工的经验。

I have experience as a receptionist.

我做过接待员。

I am responsible for product distribution.

我负责产品销售。

Frankly speaking / To be frank with you / To be honest with you ...

坦率地说……

ConVERSATIONS 会话

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Do you have any work experience in this field?   I: 你有这个行业的工作经验吗?

A: Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Development Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China.

A: 有,在我大学毕业后,我就到一家外企代理处做了一名顾客服务协调员,之后我转到一家合资企业做市场发展部经理,所以我对中国市场非常熟悉。

I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

I: 那你从以前的工作中学到了些什么?

A: I learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues.

A: 我学会了在处理客户的抱怨时要有耐心而且要尽力为他们解决困难。而且,我还学会了如何与同事共同合作。

I: Does your current employer know you are looking for another job?

I: 你现在的老板知道你在找另一份工作吗?

A: No, I haven't discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me.   A: 不知道,我还没有和他讨论我要离职的计划,但我坚信他会让我走的。

I: What is your impression of your present company?

I: 你对你现在这个公司印象如何?

A: Very good.

A: 非常好。

I: What would your current colleague say about you?   I: 你现在的同事会如何评价你呢?

A: They would say I'm a dependable and hard worker.

A: 他们会说我是一个值得信赖并且工作刻苦的人。

Dialogue 2

I: What kind of jobs have you had? I: 你都做过什么工作?

A: I have been a Production Manager. A: 我做过生产经理。

I: How many years have you worked as a Production Manager?

I: 你做了几年的生产经理?

A: 3 years.

A: 三年。

I: Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?   I: 能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗?

A: I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost.

A: 我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线,产量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下来。

I: Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for? I: 非常不错,那你为几个雇主工作过?

A: Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth.

A: 坦白地说,三个。如果我被贵公司录取,这将是我第四份工作。

I: Then have you received any award at your present company?

I: 那你在目前这个公司获得过什么奖励吗?

A: Yes. I was awarded the title of Advanced Worker last year.

A: 有,去年我获得了“先进工作者”的称号。

I: How would you evaluate the company you are with?

I: 你将如何评价你现在的公司?

A: Although I could not say that everything is perfect there, I still very much appreciate what the company has given me, especially many chances.

A: 虽然我不能说它尽善尽美,但我仍然非常感谢它给了我很多,尤其是许多机会。

I: How would your colleagues evaluate you?

I: 你的同事会如何评价你呢?

A: They would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague.   A: 他们会说我是一个值得信赖的朋友和很有能力的同事。

I: Can you get recommendations from your present employers?

I: 你目前这个雇主能给你写推荐信吗?

A: Yes, I have brought them with me. Here they are.

A: 可以,我已经把它带来了,给你。

I: Do you have any questions?

I: 你有什么问题要问吗?

A: I think that you have covered all the important points already. But if I have any questions later I will contact you.

A: 我认为你已经说到所有的重点了,但是我以后碰到任何问题我再联系你。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/32928.html

为您推荐