1、Every time I see you, you leave me out in the cold.
每次我见到你,你都不理睬我。
out in the cold 被忽视
如:After the baby came, the young husband felt left out in the cold.
自从小孩出生后,这位年轻的丈夫觉得自己被冷落了
2、Someday you're going to have to face the music for your actions.
总有一天,你将不得不承担自己的行为所带来的后果。
face the music 承担后果
如:Now you have to face the music.
现在你得勇敢地面对困难。
3、If you don't want to lose me, you'd better lay it on the line.
如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告诉我吧 。
lay it on the line说实话
如:We are tired of all careful words, just lay it on the line for us.
我们听够了这些拐弯抹角的话,给我们一句痛快话儿.
4、Save your breath! I don't want to hear it.
不要说了,我不想听。
Save your breath 别白费口舌
如:Save your breath;the boss will never give you the day off.
不要去说吧,老板决不会准你假的。
5、I wish that you would put your cards on the table.
我希望你干脆把话挑明 。
put your cards on the table 把话挑明
如:I wish that you would put your cards on the table.
我希望你干脆把话挑明。
6、Have you ever seen your old flame?
你还见过你的旧情人吗 ?
old flame旧情人
如:I saw my old flame for the first time in five years today .
今天,我遇到了5年不见的昔日恋人。
7、Just cool your heels!
好了,安静会儿吧 !
cool your heels 安静会儿
如:I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back.
“我要让你在监狱里冷静冷静,直到警长回来为止。”
8、You have a bottom-down mind.
你是个没有什么独到见解的人。
bottom-down mind没有见解
9. You have no direction. You just get wherever the wind blows.
你没有方向,只是随风到处飘。
10、You are always trying to get my goat.
你总是想惹我发火 。
get my goat惹人发火