您的位置 首页 英语口语

忍不下去抛出的狠话

Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that。咱们走着瞧。我不会让你得逞的。You'll be sorry。你会后悔的。You're gonna get what's coming to you。你会得到报应的。Don't mess with me! / Don't

Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that。

咱们走着瞧。我不会让你得逞的。

You'll be sorry。

你会后悔的。

You're gonna get what's coming to you。

你会得到报应的。

Don't mess with me! / Don't get fresh with me!

不要惹我!/ 给我放尊重一点!

忍不下去抛出的狠话

Watch your mouth. Do you know who you're talking to?

说话客气一点。你知道你在跟谁说话吗?

I'll get even with you sooner or later。

跟你的这笔账我迟早会要回来的。

Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with。

听着,你找错吵架的对象了。

You'd better take that back。

你最好收回那句话。

You want to take it outside? Anytime!

你想到外头解决(干架)吗?随時奉陪!

If you're looking for a fight, you don't have to look far。

如果你想找人打架的话,不用找太远。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/33052.html

为您推荐