您的位置 首页 英语口语

开场白

开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓“前三分钟定终身”,即你给面试考官的第一印象,从言谈举止到着装打扮,都会影响到你被录取的机会。要彬彬有礼,但不要显得过分殷勤;要大方得体,但不要过分拘谨或谦让。还有,应试

开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓“前三分钟定终身”,即你给面试考官的第一印象,从言谈举止到着装打扮,都会影响到你被录取的机会。要彬彬有礼,但不要显得过分殷勤;要大方得体,但不要过分拘谨或谦让。还有,应试者需要注意的是,虽然对方为了缓和紧张气氛会问几个轻松的问题,但回答时一定要有礼貌,答案要抓住重点,尽量考虑对方最想知道什么。

BASIC expressionS 基本句型表达

Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

对不起,我可以见史密斯女士吗?

May I come in?

我可以进来吗?

How are you doing, Mrs. Smith?

你好,史密斯女士。

开场白

I am Smith, the assistant manager / the personnel manager / the administration manager / the area representative.

我是Smith,是经理助理/人事经理/行政经理/地区代表。

I am coming to your company for an interview as requested / by appointment / as invited.

是贵公司要求我过来面试的。/我是按预约过来贵公司面试的。/我应邀来贵公司面试的。

NOTES 注释

面试可能是一对一进行,也可能是集体面试,一般之前都有预约。如果是集体面试,主考官会轮流叫人,进入房间后只要自己介绍就可以了。如果是一对一的情况,则可以说明一下自己是提前预约过:

"I come here for an interview by appointment."或者"I am coming to your company for an interview as requested."

如果是第一次登门拜访,则需要说明你的来意和一些相关情况,比如你是从广告上看到的招聘启事或者是经人推荐的,一定要说清楚:

"Excuse me, please. I wish to apply for the vacancy advertised in the morning newspaper yesterday. Has the vacancy been filled?"或者"I was referred to your company by Mr. White, your manager."

ConVERSATIONS 会话

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

A: May I come in?

A: 我可以进来吗?

I: Yes, please.

I: 请进。

A: How are you doing, Madam? My name is Wu Jing. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.

A:你好,夫人。我叫吴京,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。

I: Fine, thank you for coming. Mr. Wu, Please take a seat. I am Anne Smith, the assistant manager.

I: 好的,谢谢你过来。吴先生请坐,我叫安妮•史密斯,是经理助理。

A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Smith.

A:非常高兴见到你,史密斯女士。

I: Nice to meet you, too.

I: 我也很高兴见到你。

Dialogue 2

A: OK, Mr. Wu. You may come in. I'm Anne Smith and on my right, my colleague, Anna Duncan, and on my left, Angela Lamb. Do please sit down.

A: 好了,吴先生,你可以进来了。我是安妮•史密斯,我右面是我的同事安娜•邓肯,左边是安吉拉•兰姆。请坐吧。

I: Thank you. Good afternoon, Mrs. Smith, Miss Duncan, Miss Lamb.

I: 谢谢你。下午好,史密斯女士、邓肯小姐、兰姆小姐。

A: Your English is fluent.

A:你的英语很流利。

I: Thank you.

I: 谢谢夸奖。

A: How do you think of the weather today?

A: 你觉得今天的天气如何?

I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.

I: 我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。

Dialogue 3

A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

A: 不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?

I: It's me. What can I do for you?

I: 我就是,需要我帮忙吗?

A: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Smith. I'm coming here for an interview by appointment.

A: 很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。

I: Are you Mr. Wu?

I: 你是吴先生吧?

A: Yes, I am.

A: 是的,我是。

I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

I: 我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?

A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

A: 没有,我对这一带很熟悉。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/33121.html

为您推荐