您的位置 首页 英语口语

美剧电影中常见地道口语

go way back 有交情,两个人在一起很长时间Angela and I go way back, we've known each other since elementary school.我和Angela很有交情,我们小学的时候就认识了.click 一拍即合,投缘I met my gf at a party and we clicked right

go way back 有交情,两个人在一起很长时间

Angela and I go way back, we've known each other since elementary school.

我和Angela很有交情,我们小学的时候就认识了.

click 一拍即合,投缘

I met my gf at a party and we clicked right away we ended up talking for five hours

我在晚会上认识我的女友,我们一拍即合,聊了五个小时.

lose one's appetite  失去胃口,没有了食欲

I think drinking too much beer this eventing has made me lose my appetite.

我想今晚喝了太多的啤酒,弄得我一点胃口也没有了.

美剧电影中常见地道口语

Watching this horror movie on TV has made me lose my appetite.

我刚才看了一部恐怖片,让我完全没有了胃口.

come for sb  来做....为....  sth  来送.....

The postman is going to come for the parcels around 3pm.

邮递员大概要下午3点来送包裹.

My mother can't come for me because her car broke down.

因为车抛锚了,所以我妈妈不能来看我了.

have one's word on something 保证....

Will you drive me to work tomorrow?   你明天送我去工作吗?

Yes, you have my word on it .   你向我保证过.

I can't believe you didn't call me last night, you gave me your word on it.

我不相信你居然昨晚没打电话给我,你向我保证打给我的,

give it a rest  停下来(厌烦)

I'm tired of practicing the violin, I'm going to give it a rest for a while.

我厌烦了练习小提琴,我能不能停下来休息一会.

Could you please give it a rest? You're always complaining.

你能不能停一停啊,别总是那么多抱怨.

worth a try  值得一试

Applying for that job is worth a try, you might get it.

申请那份工作很值得一试,你很有可能得到它.

If you like her it's worth a try to ask her out she might say yes.

如果你真的喜欢她,那叫她出来值得一试,也许她会答应.

snap judgment  太草率,太仓促做决定 

I'm sorry, I called your bf playboy. It was a snap judgment,I don't even know him.

对不起,我称你男朋友是花花公子,这太草率,我甚至还没认识他.

You shouldn't have fired me without listening to my explanation, It was a snap judgment .

不听我的解释你不能解雇我.这样做太草率了.

get real  现实点

When I tell people that I want to be a billionaire, they just tell me to get real.

当我告诉人们我想成为百万富翁时,他们只告诉我现实点吧.

I wish my parent would get real, they think that I will graduate with the best grades in the country.

我希望我的父母现实点,他们认为我的毕业成绩是全城最好的.

owe one's a favor   欠一个人情

I owe my sister a favor because she lent me money when I couldn't pay my rent.

我欠我姐姐一个人情,因为在我付不起房租的时候她借钱给了我.

Just because he gave me a ride home, he thinks I owe him a favor in return.

就因为他让我搭他车回家,他就认为我该还他的人情.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/33176.html

为您推荐