上海世博园区共有13个出入口,8个位地面常规出入口,其中5个位于浦东,3个位于浦西,另外4个水上出入口,也称为“水门”,3个位于浦东,1个位于浦西,还有一个轨道交通出入口,位于浦西。在这些出入口将配置500多个检票闸口。
Visitor: Hello! Where should I park my car?
参观者:你好!请问我的车该停哪儿?
Volunteer: To the parking lot, just over there.
志愿者:请将车停到那边的停车场。
Visitor: Thanks!
参观者:谢谢。
Visitor: Excuse me. Where is the entrance?
参观者:请问入口在什么地方?
Volunteer: Please go along this way. The Expo Site entrance is ahead, 500 meters away from here.
志愿者:请往这里走。世博园区的入口就在前方500米处。
Visitor: Shall we travel within the Expo Site by walk or by car?
参观者:那在园区内参观需要步行还是开车呢?
Volunteer: Almost by walk. You may also take a bus. The bus station square is on the west side of
the Expo Site; you need to walk another 800 meters to get there. The direction boards will guide
your way.
志愿者:世博园区内最主要的交通方式是步行。当然你也可以乘坐公交车。公交站广场在世博园区的西面,再向前走800米就到了,您会看到指示牌的。
Visitor: OK, thanks. I find the parking here quite under strain. The latecomers might find no
parking space available.
参观者:好的,谢谢。我发现停车位很紧张,是不是来晚了就没有车位了呢?
Volunteer: Yes, it's true. Therefore, coming by metro is suggested.
志愿者:是的,所以建议大家还是乘坐地铁来参观。
Visitor: I see. Thanks!
参观者:我知道了谢谢你。
Volunteer: You're welcome.
志愿者:不客气。
常用词汇
停车场 parking lot
地下车库 underground parking lot
停车位 parking space
高速公路 expressway
隧道 tunnel
指示标 guidepost
路牌 direction board, road sign