Who's with me ? 谁愿意加入我的行列 / 谁同意我?
I'm going to that new Japanese restaurant to eat some sushi, who's with me?
我要去那个新的日本餐馆吃寿司,你和我去吗?
Take a seat. 请坐.
As soon as I arrived at the interview the person behind the desk told me to take a seat .
我一去面试的地方,桌子前面的那个人就告诉我坐下.
When there is turbulence on a plane the pilot always tells passengers to take their seats and put on their safety belts.
当飞机遇到气流的时候,乘务人员就会告诉旅客坐在座位上系好安全带.
Are you kidding? 你在说笑吗?/开玩笑吗?
My friend told me that the basketball game was off tomorrow. Luckily he was only kidding, it's still going ahead.
我的朋友告诉我明天的篮球比赛取消了.幸运的是他只是在开玩笑,比赛还会举行.
You are so sweet. 你真好.
sweet: 某个人非常好
I'm a very sweet son. Although I'm busy at work, I visit my parents every day.
我是个孝子,即使我的工作很忙,我也会每天去看我的父母.
She was very sweet and bought me flowers and took me out to dinner for my birthday.
在我过生日的时候她给我买了花,还请我吃饭,她真好.
This is too good to be true. 好得令人难以置信.
I managed to pass all my exams. It was almost too good to be true.
我居然通过了所有的考试.真是好得难以置信啊.
I've been selected to play for the BeiJing football team. I can't believe it, it's almost too good to be true.
我被选择为北京足球队效力.我不能相信这事,好的简直令人难以置信.
Hop in. 上车. hop out(动作快)下车
Can you give me a ride to the airport? Sure, hop in.
可以载我一段去机场吗? 没问题,快上车吧.
What's the deal ? 出什么事了?
You said you'd pick me up at 10 and it's now 11.What's the deal?
你说10点来接我,现在都11点了,出什么事了吗?
What's the deal? Are you coming to the party or not?
出什么事了,你到底还来不来party.
I gave them my blessing. 我祝福他们.
They wanted to get married, so I gave them my blessing .They make a lovely couple.
他们想结婚了,所以我祝福他们.他们是很般配的一对.
When she quit her job for a better one .I gave her my blessing .It was a good opportunity for her.
当她辞职另谋高就时,我祝福她.这对她是一个好机会.
Welcome to the club. (欢迎加入我们俱乐部)同病相连
Your girlfriend dumped you, welcome to the club, mine dumped me last week.
你被女朋友甩了?咱俩真是同病相连,我的那位上周把我给甩了.
I hope my band gets famous, welcome to the club—who doesn't want to be a rock star?
彼此彼此,同楚相连,我也想成为一位摇滚巨星.
You got me? 你明白我的意思吗?
I want you home before midnight, you got me?
我想让你午夜前回家,明白我的意思吗?
Sometimes I just don't got my friend, He hardly eats anything, but he's never hungry.
有时我真不明白我的朋友,他几乎什么都不吃,但他也从来不饿.