您的位置 首页 英语口语

能够把人心融化的甜言蜜语

Do you have a quarter? Because I promised I would call my mom as soon as I fell in love.你有零钱吗? 因为我答应我老妈当我恋爱时要立刻打电话给她.It's awful hot in here, or it is you?这里真的好热. 或是那是因为你的关系?I

Do you have a quarter? Because I promised I would call my mom as soon as I fell in love.

你有零钱吗? 因为我答应我老妈当我恋爱时要立刻打电话给她.

It's awful hot in here, or it is you?

这里真的好热. 或是那是因为你的关系?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

如果我能重新排列字母, 我要把 U (You) 跟 I 排在一起.

Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes!

你有地图吗? 因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了.

能够把人心融化的甜言蜜语

If you are a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.

如果你是我眼里的一滴眼泪, 我不会哭因为我害怕会失去你.

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it.

我对你的爱就像是泻肚子一样, 让我把持不住.

I am a thief, I am here to steal your heart.

我是小偷, 我是来这偷你的心.

A. How are you?  

B: Fine.  A: I didn't ask you how you looked, I asked you how are you.

A: 你好吗? 

B: 好  A: 我没有问你长的如何, 我只是问你好不好.

I seem to have lost my phone number.  Can I have yours?

我把我的电话簿弄丢了.. 我能用你的吗 ? ( 双关语, 其实是跟对方要电话)

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/33194.html

为您推荐