您的位置 首页 英语口语

安慰与鼓励别人的口语

You'll always have next year. 你还是有机会的.(安慰人的话)Don't worry about not making varsity team.you'll always have next year.别担心没进校队的事,你还有机会的.Show some backbone 把你的勇气拿出来,把你的决心拿

You'll always have next year.  你还是有机会的.(安慰人的话)

Don't worry about not making varsity team.you'll always have next year.

别担心没进校队的事,你还有机会的.

Show some backbone  把你的勇气拿出来,把你的决心拿出来

Hey Mark ,c'mom buddy,why don't you show some backbone and ask her out?I know you like her,right?

嘿,马克,拿出勇气把她约出来,我知道你喜欢她.

Nice work = good job / well done  干得好,干得漂亮

You finished the beautiful painting in one day.Nice work!

安慰与鼓励别人的口语

你一天就画出来这么棒的画,干得漂亮!

Nice work on the report.It was excellent.

干得好,报告写得真不错.

Stop kicking yourself!  别自责了!

I know you're upset about failing that test, but stop kicking yourself , you tried your best.

我知道你在为考试失利而难过,但是你别再自责了.因为你已经尽力了.

chill out  意思是冷静点,放松点

He's been working very hard the past couple of months so I think he just needs to go on holiday and chill out for a bit.

他最近几个月太努力工作了,我觉得他应该放个假休息一下.

I'm sick of studying at weekends. I just want to chill out. 我就讨厌在周末学习,我想要的是放松一下.

worth a try  值得一试

Applying for that job is worth a try, you might get it.

申请那份工作很值得一试,你很有可能得到它.

If you like her it's worth a try to ask her out she might say yes.

如果你真的喜欢她,那叫她出来值得一试,也许她会答应.

get real  现实点

When I tell people that I want to be a billionaire, they just tell me to get real

当我告诉人们我想成为百万富翁时,他们只告诉我现实点吧.

I wish my parent would get real, they think that I will graduate with the best grades in the country.

我希望我的父母现实点,他们认为我的学历是全城最好的.

hanging in there  保持/坚持某种状态

At first i diidn't want to finish the book because it was so long.But I hung in there and read it to the end.

开始我觉得这本书太长了不想读完,后来还是坚持住了.

The hours of training everyday made the althlete want to quit, But he hung in there and won the competition. 

每天那么多小时的(大量的)训练使这个运动员想放弃,但是最后还是坚持下来并且赢得了比赛(胜利).

be right behind sb  支持某人(恰好站在某人的后面)

When my uncle decided to run for mayor, the family was right behind him.

我叔叔决定竞选市长,全家都支持他.

I was right behaind my friend when he was choosing which university courses to take.. 

我朋友在选择选修大学课程时,我支持他.

I gotta hand it to ya.  hand it to ya     恭喜你   ya=you

I have to hand it to ya. I mean that is a great party.

我必须恭喜你.我是说那舞会真棒.

I don't know how you meet so many girls, I have to hand it to ya.

我真得恭喜你,不知你怎么会遇到那么多漂亮姑娘.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/33200.html

为您推荐