上学时渴望工作,工作了又怀念校园时光。好像身边的每个人都会对工作有这样那样的说辞,可这就是人生,不是吗?
I got sacked.
我被解雇了。
You have been demoted.
你被降职了。
I heard that five people are going be laid off next month.
我听说公司下个月要裁掉五个员工。
I am only a regular 9-to-5er.
我只是一个平凡的朝九晚五上班族。
I have to wear a suit to work.
我上班得穿西装。
My working hours are not fixed.
我的工作时间不固定。
We go off shift at six in the evening.
我们每天下午六点下班。
What are you up to?
你正在做什么呢?
In the middle of something?
在忙吗?
I'm up to my neck in work.
我现在忙得不可开交。
Today is terrible. It's been one thing after another.
今天真是太可怕了,事情一件接着一件。
Really busy! I had to work right through my lunch break.
太忙了!我午休的时候都在干活。
I have to work very long hours.
我不得不工作很长时间。
I have to take work home with me.
我不得不把工作带回家做。
I have to work overtime during the weekend.
我周末还得加班。