对于那些“不听老人言,吃亏在眼前”的状况,我们嘴边为他们准备的四个字就是“自作自受”、“你自找的”。下回,如果遇到这种情况,用中文说了还不解气,那就用英文吧。
1. You ask for it. 你自找的。
2. Serves you right! 你活该!
3. You get what you deserve. 你自作自受!
4. You are bringing trouble upon yourself. 你这是在自找麻烦。
5. Driving after drinking is asking for trouble. 酒后驾车就是在自找麻烦。
6. You could really hurt yourself doing that. 那样做你可能会自讨苦吃。
7. You are cruising for a bruising. 你这是在自讨苦吃。
8. You deserve it! 你活该!
9. Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you. 不要自找麻烦。
10. Lying about your marital status may get you into trouble. 隐瞒婚姻状况可能会给你带来麻烦。