您的位置 首页 英语口语

你应该记住的影视英语口语

1. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧.【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】A: That's not the way I wanted it done.这可不是我想要的方式.B: Do it yourself, then.那你自己来呗.2. That's more like it. 这才像话

1. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧.【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】

A: That's not the way I wanted it done.

这可不是我想要的方式.

B: Do it yourself, then.

那你自己来呗.

2. That's more like it. 这才像话.【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】

A: Don't talk to your brother that way!

别跟你哥哥那么说话!

B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.

对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米.

A: That's more like it.

那这像话.

你应该记住的影视英语口语

3. That's going too far. 太过分了!

A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?

我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?

B: That's going too far.

那太过分了!

4. See. / I told you (so). 我老早告诉过你.【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】

A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.

我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了.

B: See, I told you so.

看,我早就这么说.

5. So what?那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】

A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.

你没系安全带.

B: So what?

那又怎样?

6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope. 就指望你了.【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】

A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.

当然,我会来看你演讲的.

B: Great, I'm counting on you!

太好了,我就指望你了.

7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there! 想想办法吧!!别闲坐着!)

A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.

亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了.

B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!

那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!

8. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】

A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.

你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话.

B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.

你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧.

9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid. 别装傻了.

A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?

亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?

B: I don't know how to run it.

我不知道怎么操作.

A: Stop playing the fool!

别装傻了!

10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say? 你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?

A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?

我能看看下星期的日程表吗?

B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?

这就是.你有什么要说吗?

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/33414.html

为您推荐