您的位置 首页 英语口语

帮你适应美国的地道俚语

It's a hit.这件事很受人欢迎.You hit the nail on the head.你真是一言中的.He has a lot on the ball.他很能干.I will make it up to you.我一定会补偿你的.She knows her beans in working.她在工作方面很精通.Can't you do a

It's a hit.

这件事很受人欢迎.

You hit the nail on the head.

你真是一言中的.

He has a lot on the ball.

他很能干.

I will make it up to you.

我一定会补偿你的.

 帮你适应美国的地道俚语

She knows her beans in working.

她在工作方面很精通.

Can't you do anything right?

成事不足,败事有余.

Don't nag me!

别在我面前唠叨!

I don't know what has set my nerves on edge these days.

这几天不知是什么把我搞的心烦意乱的。

With things as such ,we'll have to let things slide.

事到如今,我们也只好顺其自然了.

No big talk with me.I have your number.

别跟我瞎吹了,我又不是不了解你底细。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/33520.html

为您推荐