· Lose one’s shirt 一文不值
· Mess around with 瞎搞;乱动
· Touch and go 情势危急
· Handwriting on the wall. 显而易见的危险
· Spread oneself too thin 心力交瘁
· run-down 筋疲力尽
· We look forward to the dawn of better days. 我们期待好日子的来临
· Variety is charming. 丰富多彩就是美
· Two of a trade never agree. 同行是冤家
· The sudden news frightened me. 突来的消息吓我一跳
· He threatened to fire me 他威胁要解雇我
· You young devil’s spawn!你这小鬼!
· It doesn’t listen right 这听起来似乎不对;
· What snacks do you like best?你最喜欢什么零食;
· I like raisins and kebabs 葡萄干和肉串
· pistachio 开心果;
· beef jerky 牛肉干儿;
· sunflower seeds 瓜子;
· fish jerky 鱼片。
· 美语“天啊”-Oh!boy或Oh!man;
· “好痛呀”美语标准口语是Ouch;
· 如果身边有喋喋不休的人,可以说“Buzz off”