我们去(商店)逛逛吧!
Let's go window-shopping。
商店几点开门?
When does the store open?
When does the store open? (商店几点开门?)
It's closed today. (今天休息。)
卖鞋的专柜在哪儿呀?
Where's the shoe department?
在3楼。
It's on the third floor。
欢迎光临。
May I help you? *顾客走进商店时,店员经常一边说May I help you?,一边走近顾客。
我想买件套装。
I'd like a suit. *I'd like 是I would like的缩写,表示希望“我想要……”,比Iwant的语气更客气。
我在找一种……包。
I'm looking for a ... bag。
I'm looking for a black, leather bag. (我在找一种黑色的皮包。)
我只看看。
I'm just looking. *没有特别想买的意思时,可以这样回答店员。
这种衬衫有小号的吗?
Do you have this shirt in a small?
这种毛衣有红色的吗?
Do you have this sweater in red?
我可以试穿吗?
May I try it on? *try on 表示“试穿、戴(衣服、帽子、眼镜)”。
May I try it on? (我可以试试吗?)
Sure. Let me help you. (当然,我来帮你。)
试衣间在哪儿?
Where is the fitting room?
我穿着太小。
It's too small for me. *其反意为It's too big for me。(我穿着太大。)
It's a little bit tight. (有点儿紧。)
It's loose。(有点儿松。)
It's long. (长了。)
It's short. (短了。)
这套衣服正合适。
This suit fits perfectly。
这条裙子和这件上衣挺配的,是吧?
This skirt matches this blouse, doesn't it?
太艳了。
It's too flashy。
老气。
It's too plain。
I'd like to buy this one. (我要买这个。)
I'll get this one.
您用现金还是卡?
Will that be cash or charge?
您能给我换一下这个吗?
Could you exchange this, please?
这儿有点儿脏。
It's got a stain。
It has a stain.
可以退款吗?
不满意就算了。
Take it or leave it.*多用于商业的买卖中,向对方表示“就这价钱”、“随便你”、“不中意就别买了”,或“在出示的价格范围内您考虑买还是不买”,特别在商业谈判中常用。