您的位置 首页 英语口语

麦当劳点餐英语用语

沙拉:saladI perfer salads with lighter dressings.我喜欢口味清淡的沙拉.要形容食物的清淡,上口,易消化,用light这个词就可以了.朗文对此词的解释是: food or drink that is light either does not have a strong taste or does not mak

沙拉:salad

I perfer salads with lighter dressings.

我喜欢口味清淡的沙拉.

要形容食物的清淡,上口,易消化,用light这个词就可以了.朗文对此词的解释是: food or drink that is light either does not have a strong taste or does not make you feel full very quickly, for example because it does not contain very much fat, sugar, or alcohol.

Dressing的意思就是拌沙拉时用的调料.

I'll take both kinds of salad dressing.

两种色拉调料我都要.

麦当劳点餐英语用语

 巧克力奶昔:chocolate shake

The sit-down has run out of chocolate shake.

那家快餐店的巧克力奶昔卖完了.

Run out of sth:耗尽,用完;

We ran out of coal,and had to burn wood.

我们的煤用光了,只好烧柴.

汉堡包:hamburger

奶酪汉堡:cheeseburger

培根奶酪汉堡:bacon cheeseburger

The bacon cheeseburger sounds mouth-watering.

培根奶酪汉堡听起来很馋人.

mouth-watering: food that is mouth-watering looks or smells extremely good (食物)令人垂涎欲滴的

这里要注意了,说一种食物令人垂涎欲滴,让你流口水,还可以用sth makes my mouth water.

The delicious smell from the kitchen made our mouths water.

我们闻到厨房里的香味直流口水.

We have had enough of fast food. We need to eat some fresh food.

我们吃了太多快餐,该吃写新鲜食品了.

…have had enough of sth: 对(某人或某事)感到厌烦而无法再容忍,忍无可忍,再也忍受不住了,受够了

I have had enough of his bad temper.

我真是受够了他的坏脾气

苹果派:apple pie

炸薯条:French fries

An apple and an oder of French fries would be great.

要一个苹果派和一份炸薯条就可以了.

Will that be for here or to go?

在这儿吃还是带走?

When will it be ready?/How long should I wait?

还要等多久?

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/33763.html

为您推荐