Don't you even try to fool me! I'm no country cousin.
你甭想蒙我!我可不是乡巴佬.
I'm afraid I can't drop the price any further.
这是最低价了.
You are pricing yourself out of the market!
你这是漫天要价!
It's a daylight robbery!/ You must be putting me on. To charge 50 yuan for a mere cup of tea!
简直是抢劫!一杯茶就要我50块.
I'm not kidding, but we are making a fair deal—30 yuan is quite acceptable for a decent man like you.
我不是跟你开玩笑.你是个体面人,30块的加钱很合理.
Do be reasonable! My offer is based on a minimum profit.
我这价儿不高,利已经够薄了.
Drive a bargain, or you are certain to be overcharged.
要砍砍价,不然你一定会被宰.
Bargaining is child's play for an old hand like her.
她是个砍价老手,讨价还价对她来说就跟小孩子做游戏那么简单.
He got it on the cheap. It is not surprising that it broke down only a week later.
他买的是便宜货,所以一个星期就坏了,一点不奇怪.
My grandma was always pinching pennies when she bought anything.
我奶奶买什么东西都恨不得一分钱掰成两半花.