I'm in a really good mood.
实际上我心情好极了.
Mood: 心情,心境,情绪
I am not in the mood to argue.
我没有心情争辩.
That evening he was in an unusual light-hearted mood.
那晚他的心情异常轻松.
To be honest, I'm a bit fed up.
老实说,我有点儿烦了.
Fed up: 感到厌烦的;忍无可忍
She was fed up with her do-nothing sons.
对她那些游手好闲的儿子,她已经是忍无可忍了.
I was fed up with my boss' constant complaints.
我对于老板不停的抱怨,我已经听得烦不胜烦.
It's this weather! I'm sick of it!
这烂天气!我烦透了!
be sick of: 对...厌烦的
I'm sick of your stupid remarks.
你的那些蠢话我已经听厌了.
It was so boring that I fell asleep halfway through.
那片子很没劲,我看半截就睡着了.
He was very upset when we didn't invite him.
他心烦意乱,因为我们没邀请他.
Upset: 心烦的,苦恼的
He was horribly upset over her illness.
他为她的病而忧心忡忡.
I've got mixed feelings about leaving.
临行前我百感交集.
have mixed feelings (about sb/sth) : react to sb/sth with confused or conflicting feelings, eg joy and sorrow
对…产生纷扰的或矛盾的感情(如悲喜交集).
His wife left him last year, and he's been really frustrated since then.
他妻子去年离开了他,从那时起他就一直失魂落魄的.
I'm a bit annoyed that he didn't phone me. He promised me he would!
他没给我打电话我有点生气.他答应我要打的!
My boyfriend gets very jealous when I talk to other boys.
只要我跟其他男孩说话,我男朋友就会吃醋.
Jealous: 吃醋的
If other men spoke to her intimately he was immediately jealous.
一见到别的男人跟她亲热地交谈,他便会醋劲大发.
I can't believe I got so drunk. I feel so ashamed.
我真不相信自己喝得那么醉.真让我羞愧难当.
Ashamed: 羞愧的,感到难为情的
She was ashamed of having failed in the examination.
她因考试不及格而感到羞愧.